You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgia - 12th Oct 2019- Travel & Acomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 171>
Author
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jferry953 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 5:43pm
Anyone still looking to book this, Wizzair have a  one day sale today with flights from London Luton to Kutaisi on 10th. October currently priced at £33.
Sponsored Links

Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

A little bit late this time around but From November, Ryanair will operate flights from Tbilisi to Bergamo, Italy, and from Kutaisi to Marseille in France and Bologna in Italy. Nine more as yet unnamed destinations are set to be added to the Irish airline’s Georgian offering from 2020.

Be handy for the 2022 qualifers
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 7:27pm
I think Tbilisi 3 times in 6 years is enough for now !!!!

Edited by ProudAndLoud - 21 Aug 2019 at 7:29pm
RobsYourUncle View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsYourUncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

A little bit late this time around but From November, Ryanair will operate flights from Tbilisi to Bergamo, Italy, and from Kutaisi to Marseille in France and Bologna in Italy. Nine more as yet unnamed destinations are set to be added to the Irish airline’s Georgian offering from 2020.

We've the Nations League 20/21 before that, could draw them in League C as well!
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 8:47am
Originally posted by RobsYourUncle RobsYourUncle wrote:

We've the Nations League 20/21 before that, could draw them in League C as well!

Be great to get Georgia and Denmark again. then i know what it is like to be a Irish Rugby fan...
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 9:27am

hopefully get wales back again i missed them this year 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 9:35am
All accompanied by that mandatory home friendly v Oman just to really round off that Groundhog day experience. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 12:34pm
I have hopes of going up to Gori for the day , now I know a good few have been in the past but was that by train or bus , and what would you think would be the better ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
brendy_éire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

I have hopes of going up to Gori for the day , now I know a good few have been in the past but was that by train or bus , and what would you think would be the better ?

How many would be going?
Probably handier to get a taxi. Negotiate with one on the street and see what you can get.
We went to Mtskheta, Gori and Uplistskhe with one. Think we paid about €35 for the day.
City Till I Die
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 2:15pm
We should all club together and buy a holiday home in Tbilsi. Would get some use out of it.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 3:05pm

We should all club together and buy a holiday home in Tbilsi. Would get some use out of it.

Got talking to an irish fan  on the plane (from one of the SC) , might have been plane to Moldova - has a place in Georgia spends 6 months of the year in it as the cost of living far cheaper

He has a doppelganger ( quite a distinctive look) as I thought is seen him at the play off game and went to speak to him he gave me a blank look
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Got talking to an irish fan  on the plane (from one of the SC) , might have been plane to Moldova - has a place in Georgia spends 6 months of the year in it as the cost of living far cheaper

He has a doppelganger ( quite a distinctive look) as I thought is seen him at the play off game and went to speak to him he gave me a blank look
Met a fella from Tyrone too in Katowice on the way to Georgia last time who owned a place in Georgia too. Must becoming popular enough. 
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Met a fella from Tyrone too in Katowice on the way to Georgia last time who owned a place in Georgia too. Must becoming popular enough. 

He's one of my crew. Sham knows him also. he'll be there in advance.LOL
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 6:44pm

Sounds like it was the same guy he just thought you were a **** the first time 
AKA pedantic kunt
xRedmanLFCx View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 7:15pm

Or maybe the Irish are just wealthy on average across the world and love our holiday homes Wink
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by brendy_éire brendy_éire wrote:

How many would be going?
Probably handier to get a taxi. Negotiate with one on the street and see what you can get.
We went to Mtskheta, Gori and Uplistskhe with one. Think we paid about €35 for the day.
Just me Brendy , the wife's not keen on going either Confused
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 10:16pm

How many would be going?
I’m planning on doing something similar to Brendy. Could organise a taxi if we get another 1/2 Claret Murph. I land in 4am Friday morning so would be happy to go around 11/12 if that’s suits? Can sort it closer to the time. I’ll ask the others if they are interested but they haven’t been to Tbilisi before so might just want to spend the Friday there.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 6:49am

How many would be going?
I’m planning on doing something similar to Brendy. Could organise a taxi if we get another 1/2 Claret Murph. I land in 4am Friday morning so would be happy to go around 11/12 if that’s suits? Can sort it closer to the time. I’ll ask the others if they are interested but they haven’t been to Tbilisi before so might just want to spend the Friday there.
Yep happy with that one , we are in on Thursday I think and like you say wait until closer to the time Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 171>
  Share Topic