You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aaron Connolly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 178>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

Originally posted by Eoink21 Eoink21 wrote:

Originally posted by Heimatklange Heimatklange wrote:

a lot of egg on faces here Clap

I hope he comes good but you probably should reserve comments like this until the end of the season when there will be a body of evidence to conclude upon. 

It's his birthday too! Turned 23, miraculously matured and became a Championship goalscoring machine LOL

Definitely, tbf to him though he's performed well all this season. He was lively in his limited time with Venezia pre injury and managerial change, he was really good for the U-21's, and he's started well at Hull. Delighted for him to finally get a goal, and on top of that his general play has been excellent so far today.

Lively in his limited time in Venezia LOL - f*ck me you talk some amount of utter scutter. Yeah his 0 goals, 0 assists and 2 starts, both of which ended in defeat were truly outstanding.

You triggered hun?

Genuinely find your posts to be funnier than stand up, always good for a laugh. Keep up the good work LOL

Hearing that Aaron Connolly has performed well this season, with specific reference to his time at Venezia as part of that appraisal, was an unexpected laugh out loud moment today. LOL
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:04pm

I hope he comes good but you probably should reserve comments like this until the end of the season when there will be a body of evidence to conclude upon. 

It's his birthday too! Turned 23, miraculously matured and became a Championship goalscoring machine LOL

Definitely, tbf to him though he's performed well all this season. He was lively in his limited time with Venezia pre injury and managerial change, he was really good for the U-21's, and he's started well at Hull. Delighted for him to finally get a goal, and on top of that his general play has been excellent so far today.

Lively in his limited time in Venezia LOL - f*ck me you talk some amount of utter scutter. Yeah his 0 goals, 0 assists and 2 starts, both of which ended in defeat were truly outstanding.

You triggered hun?

Genuinely find your posts to be funnier than stand up, always good for a laugh. Keep up the good work LOL

Hearing that Aaron Connolly has performed well this season, with specific reference to his time at Venezia as part of that appraisal, was an unexpected laugh out loud moment today. LOL

No need to cry, it's not that bad when an Irish player scores!
We're decent enough..
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:05pm
Good stuff AC.

Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:11pm
Delighted for Connolly.
Looks happy out there, which is something we haven't seen in a long time.

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:11pm

You triggered hun?

No need to resort to lying! Lively at Venezia LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

You triggered hun?

You watch any of the games he played? Because I did, so I'll base my opinion on that. If you're going to attack an opinion, you better have some support. I suppose you'd rather just distract from the fact he's scored today though, could be giving the guy any credit having gone so far against him previously.
We're decent enough..
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:17pm
WHAT a season he's having LOLLOL 
It would damage this forums' reputation
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:18pm
Great finish.

Too early for a ballon d'or nomination?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:19pm

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

You triggered hun?

You watch any of the games he played? Because I did, so I'll base my opinion on that. If you're going to attack an opinion, you better have some support. I suppose you'd rather just distract from the fact he's scored today though, could be giving the guy any credit having gone so far against him previously.

You’re the biggest spoofer on here and that’s saying something.
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:26pm
Played a big part in the 2nd goal there 
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:26pm
Involved in the build up to the second as well, which ended up as an own goal.

Edit - and he's in again! Not sure how he wasn't 5 yards offside for that one, but the flag stayed down.

Edited by You Tell Me - 28 Jan 2023 at 4:29pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:26pm
Heavily involved in the 2nd as well, shaping up to be a sad evening for some on here LOL
We're decent enough..
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:27pm
Great to see Connolly score though it will upset a few on here LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:27pm
Scores again!
We're decent enough..
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:27pm
Scores again 
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:28pm
That's him back in the squad then.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:28pm
Scores a 2nd. Lovely 1st touch and finish. 
I love beer gardens
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 4:29pm
Ball absolutely launched over the top and Connolly somehow found himself on his own in behind the defence. Lovely touch to take the ball down and a clinical finish into the corner. Terrible defending, assuming he was onside. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 178>
  Share Topic