Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aaron Connolly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 178>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 5:12pm
Ground hog day - 
"Speaking after his full debut for Hull, Connolly (22) said he came back from his unsettled spell in Venice with a different approach. “That’s down to me and that’s stuff I’ve not been professional enough about. That mindset has completely flipped and if I can take anything positive from that Italy move, it’s that side of the game off the pitch,” 

He's need about 5/6 games to get fully match fit to see how he goes. At least he's playing.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

dangere_here View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangere_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Eoink21 Eoink21 wrote:

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/hes-been-written-off-by-people-irish-striker-aaron-connolly-gets-backing-from-hull-manager-liam-rosenior-42313761.html

Rosenior is backing him. Let's see if he repays his faith. 

No pressure on his shoulders from that article LOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 5:46pm

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/hes-been-written-off-by-people-irish-striker-aaron-connolly-gets-backing-from-hull-manager-liam-rosenior-42313761.html

Rosenior is backing him. Let's see if he repays his faith. 
well he’s just f**king signed him so no shock he’s backing him
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 5:51pm
LOL
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 2:12pm
Keeps his starting place for Hull today. Incidentally it's also his 23rd birthday.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 3:13pm
Gooooooaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzoooooooooo
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 3:14pm
Scores, won the ball back in midfield before it eventually came back to him from Christie and finished. Had almost scored an absolute beauty immediately before it as well.
We're decent enough..
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 3:14pm
Szcores 
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 3:14pm
Scores, deflected in. Has been very lively, should have scored a minute earlier after doing really well to create a chance for himself.

Looks so much better out on the left.
Heimatklange View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Heimatklange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 3:18pm
a lot of egg on faces here Clap
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 3:19pm
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Heimatklange Heimatklange wrote:

I hope he comes good but you probably should reserve comments like this until the end of the season when there will be a body of evidence to conclude upon. 

It's his birthday too! Turned 23, miraculously matured and became a Championship goalscoring machine LOL
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 3:22pm

I don't think anyone has egg on their faces. lad has scored one goal. I haven;t seen one person in here suggest Aaron isn't really talented LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Scores, deflected in. Has been very lively, should have scored a minute earlier after doing really well to create a chance for himself.

Looks so much better out on the left.

He's not on the left, it's an orthodox front 2 with Estupiñan.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 3:31pm

I hope he comes good but you probably should reserve comments like this until the end of the season when there will be a body of evidence to conclude upon. 

It's his birthday too! Turned 23, miraculously matured and became a Championship goalscoring machine LOL

Definitely, tbf to him though he's performed well all this season. He was lively in his limited time with Venezia pre injury and managerial change, he was really good for the U-21's, and he's started well at Hull. Delighted for him to finally get a goal, and on top of that his general play has been excellent so far today.
We're decent enough..
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 3:34pm
Thoughts are with danger_here at this difficult time.
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Definitely, tbf to him though he's performed well all this season. He was lively in his limited time with Venezia pre injury and managerial change, he was really good for the U-21's, and he's started well at Hull. Delighted for him to finally get a goal, and on top of that his general play has been excellent so far today.

Lively in his limited time in Venezia LOL - f*ck me you talk some amount of utter scutter. Yeah his 0 goals, 0 assists and 2 starts, both of which ended in defeat were truly outstanding.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2023 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Lively in his limited time in Venezia LOL - f*ck me you talk some amount of utter scutter. Yeah his 0 goals, 0 assists and 2 starts, both of which ended in defeat were truly outstanding.

You triggered hun?
We're decent enough..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 178>
  Share Topic