You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aaron Connolly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151152153154155 177>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by dangere_here dangere_here wrote:

You can't say that now chief, the barrister will be along soon to threaten you with court over your spurious allegations against the poor boy. Then someone else is going to quote his accumulated salary to prove all he has done in the game. And then finally you'll be reminded that he just needs a bit of time to get settled before he starts banging them in like Gerd Muller. And whatever you do, don't mention his unprofessional carry on outside of the game, that's not relevant apparently LOLLOL 

Or here's a thought, maybe just criticise his football, professionalism etc with out banging on about tattoos, clothes etc while at the same using terms bordering on racial slurs to describe him. You sound like an absolute child with the weird obsession you have with him on here.

Or maybe this is just a fella you drink with.

Most on here are criticising him without using the absolute sh*te that you come out with it.

Edited by Badgersboys9 - 24 Jan 2023 at 8:04pm
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 8:06pm
Embarrassing stuff from the usual suspects, how sad their own lives must be Embarrassed
We're decent enough..
gongman View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gongman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:42pm
I know it’s not the done thing for football supporters, but maybe showing the lad some support would be of more help than constantly criticising him.

He’s just a young guy who seems to be a little directionless off the field. 
Pair him with a mentor

Edited by gongman - 24 Jan 2023 at 9:49pm
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 12:25am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

how sad their own lives must be Embarrassed

From an 8000+ poster in under a decade. There are times I wonder if you have anything else in your life at all, with the amount of bandwidth wan king you produce here daily

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 6:51am
Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

how sad their own lives must be Embarrassed

From an 8000+ poster in under a decade. There are times I wonder if you have anything else in your life at all, with the amount of bandwidth wan king you produce here daily

Ah yes, a bandwith van to produce (checks calculator) all 2.6 posts per day LOL Meanwhile, Aaron Connolly lives permanently rent free in your head for the past 2.6 years, no wonder your maths skills have suffered. Embarrassed
We're decent enough..
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 11:09am
Giving pretty much the same interview again is a bit tone deaf, if I were his advisors I'd be telling him to shut up and prove that you've changed on the pitch rather than talking about it again, especially when the last time proved to be just talk.

However, as has been already said multiple times, a failure on this loan will effectively end his career by ensuring his next loan is at league 1 level or lower. May as well wait and see how the next 4 months go, it's no skin off our backs, we have enough options without him in he picture, especially with the emergence of Ferguson.
giveittochristie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giveittochristie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 11:35am
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

Giving pretty much the same interview again is a bit tone deaf, if I were his advisors I'd be telling him to shut up and prove that you've changed on the pitch rather than talking about it again, especially when the last time proved to be just talk.

However, as has been already said multiple times, a failure on this loan will effectively end his career by ensuring his next loan is at league 1 level or lower. May as well wait and see how the next 4 months go, it's no skin off our backs, we have enough options without him in he picture, especially with the emergence of Ferguson.

Yeah hard to disagree with this. Parrott at least waited till his form picked up before giving a similar interview.

Connolly essentially got this loan due to Rosenior, any other player would have had to go to L1 so hopefully something sparks and he gets 5-10 goals between now and the end of the season. If he does that’s enough to get a permanent Champ move in summer and a place back in the Ireland squad.

Hull aren’t great but Estupinian has 12 in 25 for them this year. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 12:50pm

He's giving the interview to a publication read by Hull City fans, he's not writing it for weirdos on this forum who take glee in dissecting every action he has taken over the past 3 years.
We're decent enough..
dangere_here View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangere_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

You can't say that now chief, the barrister will be along soon to threaten you with court over your spurious allegations against the poor boy. Then someone else is going to quote his accumulated salary to prove all he has done in the game. And then finally you'll be reminded that he just needs a bit of time to get settled before he starts banging them in like Gerd Muller. And whatever you do, don't mention his unprofessional carry on outside of the game, that's not relevant apparently LOLLOL 

Or here's a thought, maybe just criticise his football, professionalism etc with out banging on about tattoos, clothes etc while at the same using terms bordering on racial slurs to describe him. You sound like an absolute child with the weird obsession you have with him on here.

Most on here are criticising him without using the absolute sh*te that you come out with it.

Wigga is no way remotely racist you snowflake, totally en vogue back in the day when Eminem and Vanilla Ice arrived on the scene.

As for Connolly's clobber, well yes if he dresses like a spoilt gobsh*te and can't back it up on the pitch, he should stick to the boring life and steer clear from all that sh*te. Bottom line, he's a professional footballer not being professional for going on 3+ years now. I want the lad to succeed as much as the next fella but you have to call time at a certain point. 

E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 1:10pm

He's giving the interview to a publication read by Hull City fans, he's not writing it for weirdos on this forum who take glee in dissecting every action he has taken over the past 3 years.

It's still effectively an identical interview to one he gave 6 months ago, before he failed in Italy. What difference does it make what publication it's for exactly? What an irrelevant comment. 

He's hit the same points as before, yet the last one led to no absolutely no change in the lad. Better off if he stops saying sh*te to the effect of 'now is the time to knuckle down' - and actually goes and does it. 
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 1:29pm

Wigga is no way remotely racist you snowflake, totally en vogue back in the day when Eminem and Vanilla Ice arrived on the scene.

As for Connolly's clobber, well yes if he dresses like a spoilt gobsh*te and can't back it up on the pitch, he should stick to the boring life and steer clear from all that sh*te. Bottom line, he's a professional footballer not being professional for going on 3+ years now. I want the lad to succeed as much as the next fella but you have to call time at a certain point. 

Snowflake? Catch a grip of yourself ffs. The only snowflake I see here is yourself with the absolute sh*te you come out with. Case in point being the above.

You're now banging on about Eminem and Vanilla Ice you aboslute moonhowler LOL

darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 2:41pm
He needs to take a leaf out of Colin Farrell's book.
Colin was having a few movie flops, believing he was great and partying too much.

Now look at him, Oscar nominated Colin Farrell has turned his life around.
The dark side.. And the light
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 3:01pm

Snowflake? Catch a grip of yourself ffs. The only snowflake I see here is yourself with the absolute sh*te you come out with. Case in point being the above.

LOL
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 3:04pm
Vanilla Ice. Perfect description of ConnollyLOL

Edited by Trap junior - 25 Jan 2023 at 3:04pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 3:05pm

Whatever you do, don't lookat at Connolly's IG account because you might see his 'minge mobile' Embarrassed

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 4:05pm

Moonhowler LOLLOLLOL

Ah man, that set me off.
dangere_here View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangere_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

Moonhowler LOLLOLLOL

Ah man, that set me off.

That's a class one in fairness to Badger LOL
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 5:02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151152153154155 177>
  Share Topic