Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Player Transfers 2019/20/21 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 126>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Jonny Hayes reportedly set to sign a two year deal with Aberdeen.

how this guy has got 4 senior caps is unbelievable. pure and utter sh*te.  
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 9:08am
I certainly wouldn't say he's "sh*te", his form in the SPL over the last 7-8 years has certainly warranted a few caps, but I can't see him winning any more.
We're decent enough..
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 9:12am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

I certainly wouldn't say he's "sh*te", his form in the SPL over the last 7-8 years has certainly warranted a few caps, but I can't see him winning any more.

it has in its f**k. warranted! he played for celtic, if comparable to English League they would be a mid table English Championship side. anytime i've seen him pay he was bang average.  
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Yiksheemash Yiksheemash wrote:

it has in its f**k. warranted! he played for celtic, if comparable to English League they would be a mid table English Championship side. anytime i've seen him pay he was bang average.  

Right, and even if we agree with that assessment, in what world would a guy playing well for a "mid-table Championship side" not have played a few games for us? It's 4 caps like, it's not as if he's even been a squad regular let alone a first-team regular. How you can argue that his form has been undeserving of a few appearances is farcical.
We're decent enough..
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 12:07pm

What a load of sh*te, hardly surprising considering who posted it.

Celtic beat Lazio home and away in the Europa League and they are sitting second in the Serie A.
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

What a load of sh*te, hardly surprising considering who posted it.

Celtic beat Lazio home and away in the Europa League and they are sitting second in the Serie A.

my love for Brit clubs (Celtic) isn't even scuppered when they beat one of the most racist/ fascist teams in Europe.
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 1:18pm

Disagree completely, I actually think he is a bit unlucky to only have 4. He had McClean and Brady ahead of him on the left, if he was right footed he probably would have got to double figures. It's been a problem position since Walter's retired
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Disagree completely, I actually think he is a bit unlucky to only have 4. He had McClean and Brady ahead of him on the left, if he was right footed he probably would have got to double figures. It's been a problem position since Walter's retired

I'm agreeing with you, he hasn't been lucky at all to win his caps, he thoroughly deserved his opportunity.
We're decent enough..
Reillers88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reillers88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 3:46pm
Hayes definitely should have won more caps - not the most skillful player but was widely acknowledged by Celtics players as the fittest at the club when he was there and never gave anything less than than 110percent. Similar to McClean in that regard just minus the reckless/dangerous challenges. 

Edited by Reillers88 - 19 Jun 2020 at 3:46pm
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 5:57pm

Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

I'm agreeing with you, he hasn't been lucky at all to win his caps, he thoroughly deserved his opportunity.

Disagreed with the wrong post ha
SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 6:28pm

I bet your one of the Mcclean fan boys who is feeling threatened because you know he's been absolutely useless the past 3 years. Hayes isn't a bad player at all could easily have more caps for us as can cover more than one position

Edited by SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN - 19 Jun 2020 at 6:29pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN wrote:

I bet your one of the Mcclean fan boys who is feeling threatened because you know he's been absolutely useless the past 3 years. Hayes isn't a bad player at all could easily have more caps for us as can cover more than one position

Says "Super" WESLEY HOOLAHAN
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2020 at 12:24pm
Joe Mason released by MK Dons
We're decent enough..
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2020 at 12:34pm

Aberdeen are reported to be struggling financially with pay cuts set to be announced, so it'd be surprising if they can compete with the Championship clubs said to be interested, but we'll see.

Kieran Sadlier is said to have been offered a contract by Hull, though I'm not sure how progressive a move that would be given their struggles this season.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2020 at 1:13pm
Doncaster very keen to keep Sadlier, who has had a very good season. The Hull manager Grant McCann knows him well and would like to sign him but the club is in a well documented mess right now through off the field issues. They were looking odds on for relegation before the break and Sadlier could probably do better.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2020 at 11:27am
Jake Doyle-Hayes expected to leave Aston Villa on expiry of his contract at the end of this season. Cheltenham are keen to sign him on a permanent contract but a number of League One clubs are also reported to be interested. James Berrett, former Ireland under-21 international ( now 31 ) has signed for Buxton.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2020 at 12:39pm
Hayes signs for Aberdeen. I doubt there was any genuine Championship interest to be honest. Fair play to him though, he has made a decent career for himself in Scotland.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2020 at 12:45pm
He's 33 in a few weeks.

Good signing for Aberdeen.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 126>
  Share Topic