You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Player Transfers 2019/20/21 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 126>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 6:43pm
Liverpool have signed teenage goalkeeper Liam Hughes from Celtic. He has played for NI at underage levels but is eligible to switch.
Sponsored Links

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 7:52pm
Conor Grant to Rochdale from Sheffield Wednesday.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 7:56pm
Rochdale will be able to field an all Irish eleven soon at this rate.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Rochdale will be able to field an all Irish eleven soon at this rate.

Good article about Brian Barry-Murphy I read today. He's highly rated in League One circles. Hopefully a bigger club with better resources takes him on soon enough.

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 10:33pm
Huddersfield are reported to have tried to sign Armstrong Okoflex from Celtic but negotiations have now broken down. His contract expires in the summer so he will probably consider his options then.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 11:25pm
Eddie Nolan, who was capped 3 times at senior level under Giovanni Trapattoni, has joined Motherwell on loan for the rest of the season, having failed to make a single appearance this season for Crewe in League One.

Not a bad move to make at 32 years old.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Eddie Nolan, who was capped 3 times at senior level under Giovanni Trapattoni, has joined Motherwell on loan for the rest of the season, having failed to make a single appearance this season for Crewe in League One.

Not a bad move to make at 32 years old.

Eeeh who???? I literally never heard of this guy LOL had to Google him. Does anyone else remember him?
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 10:08am
A transfer window in which the vast majority of irish movers dropped down a division to find football, this can be seen as tactical moves for younger players like Parrott and Molumby.

Saying that, I dont think there were a handful of positive moves across the whole window such is the time we live.

DR.HUGO View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DR.HUGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2021 at 7:13pm
Doc if memory serves he was with S****horpe and I think Blackburn rovers. 
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Aaron McEneff to Hearts confirmed.

Doesn’t seem to have a thread, but Mceneff did well today in his first hearts start. Seems to be the best of a bad bunch 

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Aaron McEneff to Hearts confirmed.

Doesn’t seem to have a thread, but Mceneff did well today in his first hearts start. Seems to be the best of a bad bunch 

Good stuff hopefully he gets on well over there. They have a nice enough lead at the top but have drawn the last two games. He should be well about to stand out in the Scottish Championship as it’s nothing special.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 12:49am
Paddy Madden dropping down to the National League to join Stockport County on loan according to reports.

Bizarre move if true.
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 11:10pm

Paddy Madden dropping down to the National League to join Stockport County on loan according to reports.

Bizarre move if true.

Jasus I’d be surprised at that one...isn’t he fleetwoods top scorer ever or something?
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

Bizarre move if true.

Jasus I’d be surprised at that one...isn’t he fleetwoods top scorer ever or something?

Their record scorer, yes. He was on the bench today and there's been nothing since re: any possible move. Maybe there's nothing in it.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 13 Mar 2021 at 11:14pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 12:14am
Obvious contender along with Eoin Doyle of Bolton and Rhys Murphy of Yeovil to lead the line against Serbia. They are goal scorers.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 3:22pm
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2021 at 12:06am

Stockport interest in Madden confirmed; deal possible.

Madden gone to Stockport on a 3 year deal....he must be getting decent money to drop down to that division.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2021 at 12:35am
If we are looking for goal scorers for next week in Serbia, Paddy must be an option along with Eoin Doyle at Bolton and Rhys Murphy at Yeovil. Only joking. Or am I ? Scott Hogan put in a decent shift for Birmingham tonight, didn't score but gave 100% against a much better team and won. Just saying.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 126>
  Share Topic