Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Player Transfers 2019/20/21 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 126>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 12:18am
Shamir Fenelon joins Aldershot from Crawley.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 6:09am
Transfer news and an apology here.

Your Under 21 goalie Danny Rogers has joined Falkirk for another season again on loan from Aberdeen. 

I had previously posted that Rogers would be definitely be Aberdeen's No. 1 this coming season but they went and bought Joe Lewis and Neil Alexander instead. Sorry about that !

As it happens, quite a lot of the Aberdeen fans were disappointed, they wanted Rogers given a run of games to show what he can do.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2016 at 11:12am

Manchester United’s 18-year-old central defender has, according to reports, joined Burnley on a three year deal. Dunne is from Dundalk and it is from there that the news has surfaced this morning.

Dunne has been involved with United since he was aged 10 and joined the club full time when he signed a four year contract on his 16th birthday in October 2013. Despite his young age, he was a regular starter in their under-21 team last season.

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2016 at 12:07pm
Kevin Foley released by Ipswich.
We're decent enough..
DalyerRegular View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DalyerRegular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2016 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Manchester United’s 18-year-old central defender has, according to reports, joined Burnley on a three year deal. Dunne is from Dundalk and it is from there that the news has surfaced this morning.

Dunne has been involved with United since he was aged 10 and joined the club full time when he signed a four year contract on his 16th birthday in October 2013. Despite his young age, he was a regular starter in their under-21 team last season.

Jimmy Dunne
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 3:34pm
Willo Flood has been released from his contract by Aberdeen.

*Joins Dundee Utd. for the 4th time in his career.

Edited by The O'Shea - 14 Jul 2016 at 6:09pm
We're decent enough..
Podge-SFC View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Podge-SFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 12:19am
18-year old UCD centre midfielder Dylan Watts is moving to Leicester. Quality player and was always destined for bigger things. U19 / Irish schools international. Would be great to see him kick on and make it at the highest level.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 8:06pm
Simon Cox has joined Southend on a two-year deal. Bit disappointing
We're decent enough..
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Simon Cox has joined Southend on a two-year deal. Bit disappointing
Think that was always his level, might work out well for both of them. I honestly thought he would end up at Swindon again.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 8:24pm
He has the talent to play at Championship level, he was linked with the newly-promoted Burton which would have been just about right I think.
We're decent enough..
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 8:40pm

He has the talent to play at Championship level, he was linked with the newly-promoted Burton which would have been just about right I think.
Saw him play a few times in the championship and the game woud just ass him by, he would hardly touch the ball. Capable of some great goals, has a great first touch, just never got into a position to use it.
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Podge-SFC Podge-SFC wrote:

18-year old UCD centre midfielder Dylan Watts is moving to Leicester. Quality player and was always destined for bigger things. U19 / Irish schools international. Would be great to see him kick on and make it at the highest level.

Not confirmed.
Pending a medical and terms.

But first in the Premiership is an improvement.

He has been very good, taking games by the shruff of the neck away v Drogs was one.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Saw him play a few times in the championship and the game woud just ass him by, he would hardly touch the ball. Capable of some great goals, has a great first touch, just never got into a position to use it.

He's a bit of waster, no doubt about that. However I do believe there's a fairly decent striker there when he finds his form; great first touch, good turn of pace and a thunderbolt of a shot. Consistency has always let him down of course.
We're decent enough..
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 7:57am
Richard Keogh linked with Newcastle as alternative to Hanley
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 9:36am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Really? Would be a good move for him as I see Newcastle coming straight back up.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Really? Would be a good move for him as I see Newcastle coming straight back up.

Hanley fee agreed now so doubt it would see light of day

was reported on Newcastle Chronicle

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-transfers-magpies-confident-11636644

can be hit and miss but usually they report correctly in terms of transfers
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 6:16pm
Stephen Henderson has joined Nott. Forest from Charlton; good move for him.
We're decent enough..
AndyEire View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyEire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 6:17pm

Stephen Henderson has joined Nott. Forest from Charlton; good move for him.
Yep very good move.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 126>
  Share Topic