You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Englands' probable 23

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 7:02pm
Danny Rose MOTM according to Glenn Hoddle.

But in fairness he did a great Gary Lineker impression by sh*tting on the pitch

Sponsored Links

Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 7:10pm
England got bullied by Holland at Wembley, Calma Calma we'll beat them this Friday
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Glenn Hoddle takes it to a new level after Kane misses from the spot; "It was a positive penalty"LOL

And now Dixon with "a good miss".Complete eejits
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Glenn Hoddle takes it to a new level after Kane misses from the spot; "It was a positive penalty"LOL

I turned off because Ian 'Wrighty' Wright was on. To be fair to Dixon, I don't find him the worst.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 7:26pm

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

I turned off because Ian 'Wrighty' Wright was on. To be fair to Dixon, I don't find him the worst.

Understandable.I held on to see their opinions on the penalty incident,incredibly they both said it shouldn't have been given
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 7:28pm
I like to use the Raoul Moat analogy with Wrighty. I believe if he had turned up with a bucket of chicken and a fishing rod there would have been many more deaths.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 7:31pm
LOLLOL He really is completely and utterly insufferable,no less than I would expect from itv
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 7:47pm
I love how the Turkish Manager went straight on his phone after Kane's offside goal, looked up a replay of goal on the Internet and showed the 4th official and the assistants LOL

More people need to do that.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 9:20am
Originally posted by dundon13 dundon13 wrote:

England steal a goal in the 80th minute, i guess they're now favourites for the Euros now.

I wish i'd a pound for every time i've heard a statement of this ilk

The fact is, and has been for the past few tournaments, that no-one is really saying they're favourites or going to win it. Certainly no-one from the TV channels im watching.  
Lets not let the truth get in the way though....
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 9:56am
You must have missed the media reaction to the 3-2 win over the Germans then I'm guessing Baggio? A whole new level of hype overdrive. It has simmered down a bit since then to be fair but only the UK media could describe a friendly as 'one of the great England nights'.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 10:11am
I dont really remember hearing anyone saying they were going to win the Euros, or were favourites, after that friendly tbh

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I dont really remember hearing anyone saying they were going to win the Euros, or were favourites, after that friendly tbh

They beat the world champions in their own backyard they could do no wrong.

The Dutch result then brought them back down to earth a bit
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 10:42am
Yep there was an absolute wakfest when they won in Berlin
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Yep there was an absolute wakfest when they won in Berlin
But not when Shane Long and the plucky Irish pixieheads beat the World Champions.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 11:50am
It isn't much difference to other nations when they beat a top team.
Sure I've even heard people saying that Northern Ireland were going to win the Euros because Leicester won the league and its the year of the underdog
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 11:53am
It's called sarcasm. 

The same sort of sarcasm when Kyle Lafferty is taking credit for Leicester winning the league as his goals for the Nordies actually got Ranieri sacked from the Greek National team.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 12:01am
Shock news. Sturridge is injured again LOL

Vardy wont play on Friday, Rashford will start and if he has a blinder he'll probably end up on the plane
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2016 at 12:17am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Shock news. Sturridge is injured again LOL

Vardy wont play on Friday, Rashford will start and if he has a blinder he'll probably end up on the plane
who cares about England NT anyway?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic