Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 285>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 11:25am
Originally posted by BelvBohs BelvBohs wrote:

Pay at the gate should be fine. Generally just the rovers games that are all ticket due to demand.

10 of us going down staying the night, hopefully there'll be a good crowd down at it. Galway is the best away day by a mile. Should get the win as well.
I have to say I am not really looking forward to Friday night , goodness we were so bad last week Confused
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 12:42pm
2 of us just booked in down there for the night 

Looking forward it
BelvBohs View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelvBohs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 1:52pm
Club bus is full and there's plenty getting the train and the usual who drive. I reckon were looking at a good 150-200 going down at least
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 5:10pm
ClapClapClap
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 7:13am
I must say in return Dalymount is my fav away ground Thumbs Up
Love the Jodi I must say .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 8:19am
Love the Jodi. Hate the Des Kelly.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 11:08am
Staying out in corrib village, doesn't seen to be many bars around for a pre game drink. Any recommendations?
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

I must say in return Dalymount is my fav away ground Thumbs Up
Love the Jodi I must say .
Anything to do with the 3 bars under it Murph?

Edited by oldbilly - 24 Aug 2018 at 1:35pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Staying out in corrib village, doesn't seen to be many bars around for a pre game drink. Any recommendations?

The Westwood Hotel is 2 minute walk up the road from the Corrib Village.  Wouldn't be the liveliest spot but its a bar.

Next nearest is the Sliding Rock opposite the hospital. More of a busy pub and is a 20 minute walk from the Corrib Village. 

McGinns Hop House in Woodquay is probably where people will go (if any) pre game but its a 20 minute walk to the ground from there.  No pubs beside or near the ground really.

Edited by Trap junior - 24 Aug 2018 at 2:03pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

The Westwood Hotel is 2 minute walk up the road from the Corrib Village

Cheers TJ
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 2:03pm
see edit above
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

see edit above

Thumbs Up
Tribesman91 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribesman91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 2:32pm
The Menlo Park Hotel is a two minute walk from the ground. As was said above head into Woodquay beforehand if you're early. McGinns, Lough Inn, Barr na Chaladh, McSwiggans, Hughes and Hole in the Wall are all decent pubs in that area
GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 3:10pm

As TJ said Sliding rock is probably the best pub out that direction but all the craic will be in town, only a 5 minute taxi too. Some decent bars in Woodquay as well if you're looking for something a bit closer to home.
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Tribesman91 Tribesman91 wrote:

The Menlo Park Hotel is a two minute walk from the ground. As was said above head into Woodquay beforehand if you're early. McGinns, Lough Inn, Barr na Chaladh, McSwiggans, Hughes and Hole in the Wall are all decent pubs in that area

Are you for real with the Hole in the Wall LOLLOL
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 3:38pm
Cheers all, and both Galway Utd got back to me and the supporters club recommended McGinns....

Will play it by ear and hit town after... Should be a good night... Cmon Bohs!!!

And I take it Ill stay away from Hole in the Wall

We may just take it handy and have a couple of quiet ones in the westwood

Edited by OohAah... - 24 Aug 2018 at 3:40pm
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 11:26pm
langers or de touwin next round I can feel itLOL
Hopefully not I fancy a day out in the aviva, access to a box right behind Delaney too, ripe for a “f**k the FAI” fleg
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2018 at 3:15am
good day out for our lot. Felt sorry for Galway and in fairness to the team , they kept it interesting until the late free kick. Nice club, staff and fans. Wish it was better over here for them. Bohs did ourselves proud tonight with in and off the pitch. Couldnt believe that was the bus that made the journey. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 285>
  Share Topic