Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 282>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

https://twitter.com/ocowzer/status/1588181519356628993?s=46&t=aXHNzaCCCZmki3ofEgx_9w

Brand new stadium now with bigger capacity than what they proposed for a 2 team stadium LOL
Personally I’d prefer a staged upgrade approach to what’s already there but either way just get on with it DCC 

A new plan completely? Jodi staying or going in this version?
Back to the original plan, so Jodi is gone but with a bigger overall capacity 8k instead of 6k 
Sponsored Links

Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

https://twitter.com/ocowzer/status/1588181519356628993?s=46&t=aXHNzaCCCZmki3ofEgx_9w

Brand new stadium now with bigger capacity than what they proposed for a 2 team stadium LOL
Personally I’d prefer a staged upgrade approach to what’s already there but either way just get on with it DCC 

A new plan completely? Jodi staying or going in this version?

As per the link

"The chosen design - called ‘Option 3A’ - will see the full demolition of the current venue with the pitch switched from its east-west axis to north-south."

Sounds more or less like the initial redevelopment plans but they're just scaling back / scrapping the plans for the community facilities, library, meeting rooms, office space etc.. thus allowing for a bigger capacity and the ability to plow ahead without the guff going on with the shopping centre.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2022 at 4:13pm
well here we go for the last time, full house support for this lot again.
Next seasons membership renewing tomorrow so hopefully next year a bit more spirit shown .
No Pasaran!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 1:33pm
Paddy Kirk about to be announced, Adam McDonnell signed from Sligo too. 
Rumours of Andy Boyle joining. 

Conor Levingston & Tadhg Ryan released. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 1:43pm
Paddy use to work in Mace in Kilbarrack.

When he was playing for Bohs you'd be roaring at him on a Friday night at Dalyer and then buying a packet of meanies off him in the Saturday morning LOL
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 6:10pm
These Dubs seem to get home sick after a few years down in the sticks. 2 decent enough players. Kirk is very rash though. Pretty much every tackle he goes into its 100 miles an hour. Bit of a step back in their career if both are going part time again (*cough*)

Edited by doherty - 14 Nov 2022 at 6:10pm
I love beer gardens
Sideline View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sideline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 6:17pm
Kirk reads the game well, shows great anticipation and awareness. He will be missed next season in the Showgrounds. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 7:00pm
we’re full time next season
No Pasaran!
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 7:06pm
Till the Bob Marley and Dublin bus money runs out LOL ah no that's good news another full time team in the league.
I love beer gardens
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2022 at 4:12am
Kirk is an upgrade on the LB's that played this season.

As good a servant as Levo was, the time is right for him to go. He's incredibly limited in what he brings, especially without Bucko to do his running or Devoy to play his forward passes.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2022 at 9:21am

Gary Cronin joining. I assume as TCs replacement, really good hire imo 

Big loss to Longford too. 

Gary Cronin officially announced as no2. Derek Pender staying on as first team coach & probably the best news for the club, Trevor Crolly staying on working with the academy. Clap
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2022 at 6:39pm
Would be interested to know what Croly's role will be. Sexton is already head of academy, and it's a long time since Croly was coaching underage teams.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2022 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Would be interested to know what Croly's role will be. Sexton is already head of academy, and it's a long time since Croly was coaching underage teams.

I’d say he staying around as an option(caretaker/stop gap) in case Devine makes a balls of it...
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2022 at 4:47pm
Croly can’t go with morning training due to his work commitments , club don’t want to lose him so it’s a perfect fit .
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 10:19am
As expected Liam Burt joining Rovers, I don’t blame him to be honest, the team he joined 2 years ago is pretty much gone. 

New home kit out today, looks really nice 

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 10:23am
I read it had an "auld triangle" on it and thought somebody was taking the piss !!

Can't wait for the Meat Leaf tribute away shirt!
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 10:32am
Joking aside, it does have to be said, a nice touch to remember on the shirt somebody who obviously made a huge contribution to the club. 
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 10:39am
Lovely jersey and tribute to Mono Thumbs Up
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 282>
  Share Topic