You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 285>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 10:06am
Ciaran Kelly has made some amount of mistakes leading to goals this season. Has it all to be a brilliant CB and was outstanding in the European run last season but his mistakes have been so basic this season.

At least these 3 games give Devine the opportunity to see who is worth keeping, although the evidence would suggest not many.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 10:09am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Story with Bohs fans singing songs sl*gging the mica scandal yesterday? 

Older heads not tell them to cop the f**k on? 
Yeah very poor form. 
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2022 at 3:00pm
Classy stuff Bohs...Up for a bit of craic and taking the piss but that's just too far....And from where they are standing they can see the stadium literally falling apart around them
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2022 at 8:56pm
ouch!! That free kick decision, wow.
No Pasaran!
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2022 at 9:25pm

The abuse of the Lino’s must have been very bad if they had to make an announcement over the tannoy that they were considering suspending the match. 
El Puto Amo
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2022 at 9:43pm
say wha now?? 
No Pasaran!
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2022 at 9:45pm

Announcement over the PA that one of the assistant referees is receiving abuse from a section of the crowd and if this does not stop...the game is in jeopardy. Darren Corcoran and Michelle O'Neill the assistants. Corcoran on Shed side, O'Neill closer to main stand & away fans

El Puto Amo
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2022 at 10:21pm
mad stuff, never heard that before, and by Jesus I’ve heard Lino’s get some dogs abuse!!
No Pasaran!
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2022 at 9:51pm
under19 cup win tonight v pats, very good game two fine sides.

No Pasaran!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2022 at 10:04pm
Very young Pats team,6 u17s in starting 11
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 6:41am
a few on both sides bsm, some great prospects out there.
No Pasaran!
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Very young Pats team,6 u17s in starting 11

Great year after winning the league too. Disappointing that didn't win a double.

A lot going right at a lot of clubs.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 5:46pm
was a good game. And reminds me of a few years back

Big fear is lads not hanging aeound the club as now with the daytime training it might actually suit less

I'd happily have some more of them in the first team than some of the current shower

Edited by OohAah... - 02 Nov 2022 at 5:47pm
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 6:34pm
Gary Cronin joining. I assume as TCs replacement, really good hire imo 

Big loss to Longford too. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

[QUOTE=BigStrongMan]Very young Pats team,6 u17s in starting 11

Great year after winning the league too. Disappointing that didn't win a double.

A lot going right at a lot of clubs.
[/QUOTE

Indeed so Tom, great to see it too. Fine set up at pats, I assume that’s Ger o brien?
No Pasaran!
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 12:48pm
ger in overall charge, with Sean O'Connor as head coach of the 19s.

Assisted by a host of others in s&c, data etc.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 4:17pm
https://twitter.com/ocowzer/status/1588181519356628993?s=46&t=aXHNzaCCCZmki3ofEgx_9w

Brand new stadium now with bigger capacity than what they proposed for a 2 team stadium LOL
Personally I’d prefer a staged upgrade approach to what’s already there but either way just get on with it DCC 
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

https://twitter.com/ocowzer/status/1588181519356628993?s=46&t=aXHNzaCCCZmki3ofEgx_9w

Brand new stadium now with bigger capacity than what they proposed for a 2 team stadium LOL
Personally I’d prefer a staged upgrade approach to what’s already there but either way just get on with it DCC 

A new plan completely? Jodi staying or going in this version?
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 285>
  Share Topic