You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 222223224225226 282>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2022 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Probably trying to tap into Belvo,while still having some sort of link with SKB. Will also tap into multiple “smaller” clubs similar to what Rovers have done. Rovers must have about 30 affiliations 

That’s it in a nutshell , same model as Rovers effectively current deal was to work exclusively with Kevins .
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Sponsored Links

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2022 at 9:08pm

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Are Bohs still allowed to compete in the underage national leagues if this goes ahead?
Dont see why not
Because they needed an academy to enter the underage leagues which is why they ended up together with Kevin's. Wouldn't have been in the leagues otherwise.

Edited by Borussia - 20 Jul 2022 at 9:09pm
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2022 at 9:18pm
the arrangement with Kevins is not necessarily finshed it just won’t be exclusive , same model and Rovers and Pats .  
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2022 at 9:56pm

Are Bohs still allowed to compete in the underage national leagues if this goes ahead?
Dont see why not
Because they needed an academy to enter the underage leagues which is why they ended up together with Kevin's. Wouldn't have been in the leagues otherwise.

How would that have any impact going forward ?

The reason clubs were made partner up was to add weight to the new underage structure .

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2022 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Dont see why not

How would that have any impact going forward ?

The reason clubs were made partner up was to add weight to the new underage structure .

I didn't know if it was an ongoing requirement or not hence the question.
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2022 at 10:40pm
I would imagine so all part of the framework of feeding in to the LOI clubs and underage structure but as been said already Bohs will still be holding hands but  with various clubs and not exclusively Kevins from next year .
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2022 at 1:52pm
Ironically we've gone the other way by going exclusive with Cherry Orchard as opposed to Lourdes, Crumlin and Ballyoulster. Possibly belvo too from memory. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2022 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Ironically we've gone the other way by going exclusive with Cherry Orchard as opposed to Lourdes, Crumlin and Ballyoulster. Possibly belvo too from memory. 
New girls LOI teams coming from the CO girls section. Hopefully this partnership will benefit both clubs. 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2022 at 7:38pm
No Pasaran!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2022 at 4:03pm
Midfielder Laurenz Dehl signs on loan from Union Berlin 

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 7:05pm
James Clarke signs from drogs
No Pasaran!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 8:28pm
More signings due soon. 

AGM on tonight in Pats College.  
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Hang on half a mill in one year? Is that correct? If it is thats some impressive numbers but it does seem a bit out there.
It is correct and as I said it’ll be more in 2022. 

Over 1mill already in Merchandise in 2022 and there’s 5 months left. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 9:03pm
Demolition of the Connaught St stand starting in August, will be replaced with a terrace for away fans, opening up the Des Kelly to home fans next season. 

Edited by 9fingers - 27 Jul 2022 at 9:04pm
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 9:59pm

Hang on half a mill in one year? Is that correct? If it is thats some impressive numbers but it does seem a bit out there.

That is an amazing figure. I assume no other LOI team comes even remotely close. If your in the know where are all the sales coming from. I know that sounds like a silly question but it a serious one. Is there a huge overseas ordering? Any info on the success.
I love beer gardens
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 9:59pm
I see DCC are saying they will need to scale back plans for the new Dalymount. Probably not unexpected but hardly ideal.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 10:16pm

I see DCC are saying they will need to scale back plans for the new Dalymount. Probably not unexpected but hardly ideal.
I don’t think you’ll hear many complaints to be honest, there’s a lot of benefits to this, the plans announced for the refurb sound both realistic & exciting. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 10:17pm

That is an amazing figure. I assume no other LOI team comes even remotely close. If your in the know where are all the sales coming from. I know that sounds like a silly question but it a serious one. Is there a huge overseas ordering? Any info on the success.
Jersey sales are the driver for the last few years, obviously the Bob Marley jersey is making a huge impact for 2022 but the Dublin bus will be another winner too. 
Yes overseas market is massive. I’m not in the know, just relaying info that’ll be widely available in the next few days. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 222223224225226 282>
  Share Topic