You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 282>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2022 at 6:41am
I think a few have fallen out with him over lack of game time, but the experienced players, no just leaving for more money or in 2 cases, emigrating. 
No Pasaran!
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2022 at 11:59am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

that kitAngry
f**k off lambert you geebag
Over 500k of merchandise sold in 2021, 2022 will be even bigger. Merchandise now equaling gate receipts for the club. 
It’s jerseys that are driving the club financially & providing the basis for going properly full time. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2022 at 12:51pm
Hang on half a mill in one year? Is that correct? If it is thats some impressive numbers but it does seem a bit out there.
I love beer gardens
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2022 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

that kitAngry
f**k off lambert you geebag
Over 500k of merchandise sold in 2021, 2022 will be even bigger. Merchandise now equaling gate receipts for the club. 
It’s jerseys that are driving the club financially & providing the basis for going properly full time. 
A penny for the thoughts of the climate change officer.

TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2022 at 3:48pm
UCD tonight must win game simple as that 

Then  off to Berlin for a friendly , if your not going to be in Europe its probably the best destination you could pick for a friendly.Beer
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2022 at 3:54pm
Best of luck n fun to all the fans travelling to Berlin. Beer
Sadly I'm heading in the opposite direction. Poor timing.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2022 at 4:02pm
Bargain at 8Euros!!

Some info for those travelling from Union

The time I went I was in the home end so can't remember if that is the same S bahn stop, there were plenty of places to get a bier before the game. Walk through the forest to get to the stadium. There should be no issues with bringing drinks to have outside the stadium. I would expect the bar(s) to be opened in the stadium as well.

From their website
Also

1. FC Union Berlin will welcome a visit from League of Ireland side Bohemians to mark the start of the 2022/23 season. The Dubliners are in Köpenick on Saturday July 9 at 15:30.

Last season, Bohemians competed in the inaugural UEFA Europa Conference League, reaching Qualifying Round 3 before losing out to Greece’s PAOK Salonika. The 11-time league champions of Ireland are currently in seventh place in their domestic league after 18 matches.

If you want to come and welcome the first-team squad back for the new season, you can get your tickets from tomorrow (Wednesday July 15) at 14:00. This will be the first opportunity for supporters to see our new signings and the 22/23 home kit. Tickets are available here.

Children up to 12 are eligible for free entry with a corresponding full price ticket. A standing ticket is 8 EUR* and seats are from 15 EUR*.

All areas of the stadium will be open inc. the away section. Bohemians supporters can get their tickets from our online club store here. The ticket price for the away standing section is also 8 EUR*.

TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2022 at 4:09pm
Cheers Thumbs Up
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2022 at 4:12pm
TBWRA
They are a good bunch the Union support (except around Hertha fans :->).
Enjoy
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2022 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Was supposed to go but been sick recently so had to pull out. Gutted.

See the Love Parade is back after 15 years this weekend, will be absolute carnage.

Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2022 at 4:51pm
D69
Sorry to hear that . Gute Besserung.

Forgot to mention that in the whole of Germany for June July and August s monthly ticket costs nine euro. Valid on all public transport except for the inter city train.. so you can buy one in Berlin and travel all over the country on local and regional trains 
The only stipulation is to put your name on the ticket
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2022 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Hang on half a mill in one year? Is that correct? If it is thats some impressive numbers but it does seem a bit out there.
It is correct and as I said it’ll be more in 2022. 

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2022 at 10:43pm
So basically half of Jamaica going round in Bohs gear. That tap will soon run dry my friend LOL
I love beer gardens
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2022 at 4:44am
Wait till the Dublin bus one goes viral LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2022 at 11:36am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

So basically half of Jamaica going round in Bohs gear. That tap will soon run dry my friend LOL
Bob Marley jersey was released in 2022 not 2021. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2022 at 8:31am
How was the trip to Berlin?
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2022 at 9:07am
hearing stories of 3 bohs fans hospitalised after an attack by union hooligans post match?
One fella I’ve heard is Ger farrell , did a lot on bohs and loi history , terrible news if true. Ger currently working on a bohs history book about games in euro competition ironically, lovely chap hope he recovers ok.

Edited by oldbilly - 11 Jul 2022 at 9:08am
No Pasaran!
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2022 at 10:41am

hearing stories of 3 bohs fans hospitalised after an attack by union hooligans post match?
One fella I’ve heard is Ger farrell , did a lot on bohs and loi history , terrible news if true. Ger currently working on a bohs history book about games in euro competition ironically, lovely chap hope he recovers ok.
Speedy recovery to the people involved.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 282>
  Share Topic