You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 195196197198199 285>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 10:25am
Bohs fans giving out about a Rovers fan setting off a firework against Waterford but will say nothing about the lads throwing bangers around 2 feet from the photographers. Pitch was a state with it. Flares fair enough but the bangers could have seriously injured someone
Danger here, OH NO
Sponsored Links

savo01 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 10:28am
The Bohs fans will probably say the attack on the pub wasn't hooliganism, it was a living art project!  
Jackie Charlton, Eoin Hand
Johnny Giles. Ireland
Mick McCarthy, Stephen Staunton
Cascarino
Tony Galvin, Niall Quinn
Packie doesn't let em in
North of Ireland
South of Ireland
Only one can go
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 10:36am
Jack Moylan signing for Shels.

Another player lost. I know players have left in previous seasons but the amount leaving this season is ridiculous.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 10:48am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Jack Moylan signing for Shels.

Another player lost. I know players have left in previous seasons but the amount leaving this season is ridiculous.
The exodus has started. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 11:17am
Originally posted by savo01 savo01 wrote:

The Bohs fans will probably say the attack on the pub wasn't hooliganism, it was a living art project!  
Expressionism
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 12:47pm
Lads , there is a thread re the bohs idiots causing sh*te in Ringsend . Another thing - I have only ever met one contributor from this forum in the real world but I got a strong feeling the bozos on this forum are not into aggro or any of that sort of stuff so be careful with the strength of your posts re the trouble pre the game . Go mad if yous want in the thread ""about"" the fighting but for jasizz sake give them a break in their own thread. 007 - no cups , no leagues and seven years in the job . Somebody wake up the Rodster LOL . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

Lads , there is a thread re the bohs idiots causing sh*te in Ringsend . Another thing - I have only ever met one contributor from this forum in the real world but I got a strong feeling the bozos on this forum are not into aggro or any of that sort of stuff so be careful with the strength of your posts re the trouble pre the game . Go mad if yous want in the thread ""about"" the fighting but for jasizz sake give them a break in their own thread. 007 - no cups , no leagues and seven years in the job . Somebody wake up the Rodster LOL . 

Well said,Clap
No Pasaran!
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 1:40pm
most fans are sick of these clowns now,and the sad part is a lot of them ain’t young lads either. Did hear last night from a board member who said if any of these yokes are identified it’s life bans, and their ID will be shared to other clubs. We’re there arrests does anyone know?
No Pasaran!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

most fans are sick of these clowns now,and the sad part is a lot of them ain’t young lads either. Did hear last night from a board member who said if any of these yokes are identified it’s life bans, and their ID will be shared to other clubs. We’re there arrests does anyone know?
Gardai reported calm restored and no arrests made. Investigations ongoing.

Rolling boh View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolling boh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 2:10pm
hopefully anyone who is identified  and there are some on the footage I've  seen can be severely sanctioned      this needs to  stopped as soon as possible .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 2:10pm

Me in the Hut? Im not a Bohs fan thoughLOL
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Which basically means they did nothing!
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Which basically means they did nothing!
Exactly and will do nothing. 
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 6:07pm

Ha Ha afraid so Sham. Smile . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 6:31pm

Ha Ha afraid so Sham. Smile . 
LOL
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 11:36am
Just depressing the last day or so. That team and manager deserved something for the season that they gave us but Pats were better for the 90. Its almost the story of our season We didnt get going until We conceded. 

The loss of the key figures is a huge worry and no carrot of Europe. Not just talent but the heart of the team. I know Long and Crolly can pull rabbits out of hats but this is defo a tougher task than last year.

Not gonna comment on the unfootball matters elsewhere, and I suspect theres probably not even a couple of them whod be members of the club and who go regularly
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 11:55am
What players are leaving? Tierney and who else.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Snowie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 12:01pm
Bucko, Cornwall, Ward.

Most likely Georgie too 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 195196197198199 285>
  Share Topic