You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 137138139140141 282>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2020 at 4:43pm
long as it’s herbal yeah, after I’ve been to a phibsboro pub for a Bohemian light or two. Jaysis I’d murder a bit of smashed avocado now
Sponsored Links

BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 8:40pm
Bohs 2 up at half time
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 9:49pm
Up and running
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Up and running
Great result. Performance looked decent too from sh*tty stream I watched 
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2020 at 11:54pm
Conditions atrocious on Friday, as bad a night weather wise as I've seen in the RSC, and I've seen a few. Bohs simply managed the conditions better and were deserved winners. Good crowd of Bohs fans there as well.

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 7:42am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Up and running
Great result. Performance looked decent too from sh*tty stream I watched 

You can tablets for that. Arret I believe are good. 
AKA pedantic kunt
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 10:24pm
Good win, Sligo were excellent across the middle but very poor defensively. 
McAuley looks a good signing, Twardek continues to impress 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 10:51pm
yep a good win, we should have been out of sight earlier but they came into it in the last 15 mins , Twardek finishing it on 90.
They put some lovely moves together late on, thought barker Kirk mcguinness Twardek and bucko were our best players. McAuley was good but missed a right sitter or two!
Mandriou as usual was floating above ground, he really could develop into a special player.

Edited by oldbilly - 24 Feb 2020 at 10:53pm
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 11:00pm
McAuley will get goals loved his link up play with Mandroiu. First time ive ever seen Slater do something half decent and what a run and cross it was from him.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 11:26am
We could easily have had 4 or 5 last night, we could just as easily have conceded an equaliser in the last 15.

Twardek and McAuley look like fantastic signings. those two, Grant and Mandroiu would be a scary attack, full of speed, clever movement and technical ability. McGuiness has stepped up very well after we feared the worst. None of our defenders last night would be considered first choice every week but they were very good for the most part, Barker and Kirk were excellent at turning defence into attack.

Derry away will be a huge test of how good this team can be.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

We could easily have had 4 or 5 last night, we could just as easily have conceded an equaliser in the last 15.

Twardek and McAuley look like fantastic signings. those two, Grant and Mandroiu would be a scary attack, full of speed, clever movement and technical ability. McGuiness has stepped up very well after we feared the worst. None of our defenders last night would be considered first choice every week but they were very good for the most part, Barker and Kirk were excellent at turning defence into attack.

Kirk was my MOTM I thought he was excellent throughout. 

Derry is a huge game now, 3pts would be massive 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 12:18pm

McAuley didn't look like he was up to much during his stint at Pats so, of course, he will be a star goal scorer once he moves to a rival. 
El Puto Amo
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

McAuley didn't look like he was up to much during his stint at Pats so, of course, he will be a star goal scorer once he moves to a rival. 

Yah, apart from a classy finish against Sligo he was a bit underwhelming overall. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Agree. We dominated first half hour then they had a good spell before half time. Should have been two up before their spell at the end. Even then, we had another cleared off the line a couple of minutes before the second.

Kirk was excellent. McAuley looked very good but needs to improve his finishing. Doesn't say much for Wright's prospects that Grant, basically as a false 9, was brought on to replace McAuley ahead of him.

McGuinness did well, parried a couple that he could have done better with but got into the right place at the right time on a couple of occasions. 

Twardeck looks excellent. No chance of him holdinmg back on that celebreation after capping off his performance with a well deserved goal. Some strength in depth compared to previous seasons. Good response to the manner of the derby defeat. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

He played 7 games for Pats, his first senior games as a 19 year old and still got 2 goals, these lads need time to adjust to senior football, same happened with Alex O'Hanlon when he went from Liverpool to Pats, hes playing great stuff for Shels now.
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 8:30pm
Doherty with another goal tonight, surley someone has to buy him, would do a job for any big club even as back up. How much do Bohs get ive heard 10 and 15%. Would really set the club up for a few years .

Edited by JoxerDaly - 27 Feb 2020 at 8:30pm
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 7:58am
What do you mean someone has to buy him?

He's at a very good club who play in Europe, why would he move?
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 3:02pm
Huge one tonight. If we play to our best i reckon we can do enough to win up there. Get Mandroiu, Twardek, Grant and McAuley on the pitch at the same time and see what they can do. Mon Bohs
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 137138139140141 282>
  Share Topic