You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 285>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 1:23pm
at peters gah in sunbittern got 2.1 million.
The local football club got 30k.
This is how politicians think.
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 4:01pm
Ciaran Kelly signs. 

Serious amount of potential in the squad now 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 6:44pm
good cover at cb now alright 4 very decent lads.
Good solid squad full of young players, really looking forward to this season.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 6:49pm
Quick question lads how much is a season ticket for an adult and child for this year ?
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Quick question lads how much is a season ticket for an adult and child for this year ?
€280 for the lot and only available for another fortnight 
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

€280 for the lot and only available for another fortnight 
Thumbs Up
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 7:49pm
yeah biggest ever season ticket and membership sales. Add in sponsors guests and junior gypsies tickets there ain’t going to be many left each week.atm we’re heading for every game sell out.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

yeah biggest ever season ticket and membership sales. Add in sponsors guests and junior gypsies tickets there ain’t going to be many left each week.atm we’re heading for every game sell out.

What a time to be alive. Clap
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 6:52am
steady there son, it’s only because we can’t manage any more than 3500 or so, and the Garda won’t allow home fans use the shed, I’d much rather have a 6000 capacity and the choice of marketing the extra looking for new fansLOL
Nice problem though we couldn’t sell anything like the jodis 2800 when we were winning leagues and pissing away money so this is really the best feeling around the club I’ve ever seen.
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 8:14am

steady there son, it’s only because we can’t manage any more than 3500 or so, and the Garda won’t allow home fans use the shed, I’d much rather have a 6000 capacity and the choice of marketing the extra looking for new fansLOL
Nice problem though we couldn’t sell anything like the jodis 2800 when we were winning leagues and pissing away money so this is really the best feeling around the club I’ve ever seen.

Would they not spend a few quid just to temporarily open the stand opposite the Jodi. There's clearly a desire out there. Can't imagine much work would be needed on it. I know the stadium will be revamped eventually but it doesn't like it'll be any time soon
Danger here, OH NO
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 9:15am

New season same old Garda sh*te down dalymount way...
Game 1 versus rovers moved to Saturday 15th jan with a (wait for it) 2pm kick off.
You really couldn’t make up the incompetent, football hating, downright crass decisions the f**king clown inspector in Mountjoy division foists on us every single game, f**k off and die you bastards.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they set limits on fan numbers too, apparently using the hoops fans throwing of flares at the semi final as the reason, had a feeling the massive pre sales was going too well!!

Any chance tickets for this one will go on general sale?
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 10:53am
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Would they not spend a few quid just to temporarily open the stand opposite the Jodi. There's clearly a desire out there. Can't imagine much work would be needed on it. I know the stadium will be revamped eventually but it doesn't like it'll be any time soon
Jesus how many times?? There is NO possibility of DCC paying what would be a substantial amount to work on a condemned structure. Condemned. Unsafe. There can be NO increase in capacity, till the new ground is ready.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

New season same old Garda sh*te down dalymount way...
Game 1 versus rovers moved to Saturday 15th jan with a (wait for it) 2pm kick off.
You really couldn’t make up the incompetent, football hating, downright crass decisions the f**king clown inspector in Mountjoy division foists on us every single game, f**k off and die you bastards.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they set limits on fan numbers too, apparently using the hoops fans throwing of flares at the semi final as the reason, had a feeling the massive pre sales was going too well!!

Any chance tickets for this one will go on general sale?
Doesn’t look like it no
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 10:32pm
first game of the season tonight, v Longford in the aul. 2-0 Bohs, dinny and Dan grant, 11 changes second half but a good work out.
Big and talented squad but we’ll need it come the euro games, good luck to Longford this season some nice players there.
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 3:04pm
was there many at the Longford friendly?
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 4:49pm
Good to see Dinny back playing and scoring. Always liked him when he was with us
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by brissy brissy wrote:

was there many at the Longford friendly?

Great crowd, the AUL was jammers Thumbs Up

I was in on the astro turf beside it training,so I didn't get to see the match but the place was mobbed.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 11:04am
see Dan Lambert on twitter saying they’re looking into demolition of Connaught st side and then looking at capacity, temporary structure over there maybe?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 285>
  Share Topic