You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 285>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 3:22pm
To be fair to the ref he stopped it as soon as he realized the lad was badly hurt. Thought he had a decent gams myself.
Dinny Corcoran our for the season, huge blow for us. We will start to struggle now, reghba leaving, Barry back to city, Lyons away with the 21’s, very worrying atm we also have margerusan unavailable till next season and grant and Cornwall out still.
Stretched isint the word!!!
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 3:23pm
Where is reghba going?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 3:26pm
Back to Leicester in june
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 3:43pm
What’s the update on Dinny?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

He is still watching Lethal Weapon.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

He is still watching Lethal Weapon.
LOLLOL
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 7:45pm
Broken bone in his foot, out for the season.
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 8:13pm
Not good news.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 10:54pm
good to be back to winning ways in a positive manner agaisnt that lot.

A semi final to look forward to

We don't have a centre forward is still a problem

Some good performance, teirney, Lyons very positive.

Mandriu seems to be  onsistent, it's great to see

Anyways, she wore
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 5:12pm
there was an inevitability that it would be dundalk, away. and even a bank holiday monday and no doubt it will be an evening game so We cant even make a day of it 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 1:22am
great work on the tramway end cleanup over the last couple of days, we’ll done to all

Edited by oldbilly - 09 Jun 2019 at 9:12am
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 2:15pm
Bit of an injury/suspension/availability nightmare upcoming for Friday’s game! Pender Cornwall Leahy Finnerty (first pick back 4) all out,added to Buckley Grant and Corcoran injuries, much changed X1 it’ll have to be, subs bench should be interesting!!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 3:18pm
That's some amount of players to be missing. Unlike previous seasons, we have good replacements but it's still a lot of players to be missing for such a big game.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 6:46pm
Having the UCD game called off cause of the Toulon Tournament is a bit of a disaster, had it been played we’d at least have Finnerty & Pender available. 
Be interesting to see how the young lads get on but I’d be writing the game off already to be honest 
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 8:14pm

Having the UCD game called off cause of the Toulon Tournament is a bit of a disaster, had it been played we’d at least have Finnerty & Pender available. 
Be interesting to see how the young lads get on but I’d be writing the game off already to be honest 

Do you mean there's a planned calendar for Bohemian' suspensions? Did it fall apart after the recently agreed FAI participation in Maurice Revello Tournoi 2019?

The UCD AFC : Bohemian FC game is postponed, the football match will be played.  It won't not be played. 

www.ucdsupporters.ie
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 8:34pm
Under 19s are back in the champions league qualifiers , Clap
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 1:25pm
Derby day, oh yes!! Really feel well get done tonight with the depleted side , bench will be weak enough. If they can’t beat us now then I’m believing we have a hex on them, a return of any points tonight would be huge so here’s hoping. Into them Bohs!!
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Derby day, oh yes!! Really feel well get done tonight with the depleted side , bench will be weak enough. If they can’t beat us now then I’m believing we have a hex on them, a return of any points tonight would be huge so here’s hoping. Into them Bohs!!

But will the peno spot be ok ?

I assume you'll get your standard dodgy penalty...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 285>
  Share Topic