Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 186187188189190 282>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 9:31pm
Andy Lyons poor for both goals.
Sponsored Links

BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 9:43pm
Incredible stuff 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Andy Lyons poor for both goals.
Standard Bohs defence! Thought Finnerty was terrible for the second, far worse than Lyons. 
Great game if you’re a neutral Dead
Georgie with a cracker to equalize 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 5:07am
What an ending to the game.

Defensively, all 3 Derry goals were avoidable. Lyons poor for the first, shows McGonigle inside on his stronger foot, that's basic defending. Both Talbot and Lyons to blame for the 2nd, would probably blame Talbot more as the ball is crossed into the 6 yard box. And then Finnerty just needs to head that away before the 3rd goal. He can look good at times but Finnerty has a consistent costly mistake in him.

What a goal to equalise by Georgie.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 10:04pm
LOL Keep that home form up for the semi lads Thumbs Up . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 10:27pm
Absolute poison second half, men against boys, serious leadership deficit in the side and for all the youth and stylish play were very easy to play against. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 10:49pm
harps might disagree about the second half!!
Came with a plan, defended like dogs for 45, then hit us with 2 sucker punches. TBH we lack leadership, Buckley tries his arse off but a couple of the other senior players need a look in the mirror.
Harps are even more cynical and annoying than the scum but f**k me they have great spirit in the side.I’d take their centre backs and that little baldy f**ker in the middle tomorrow, and mcnamee is still a baller. Sick as f**k to lose it, could’ve nicked a point but fair play harps.
That was my first visit to the (former) shed for 16 years, missed it.
Can’t beat live football eh?
No Pasaran!
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 7:48am
All in on the cup 
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 10:07am
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

All in on the cup 
Looking like Boxos or Dundakk have to win the cup to get back into Europe. At least with the games being on 24 Oct, there should be 100% capacities for both semis
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 10:42am
or a Pats cup win would free up 4th for Europe 
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 10:49am

But you have to get 4th and on a current form that looks unlikely 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Absolute poison second half, men against boys, serious leadership deficit in the side and for all the youth and stylish play were very easy to play against. 

All of our losses this season have emphasised this. It's great to have the amount of young players but they need someone to drag them through narrow wins. You'd have to hope that Long has realised that this season.

Fell apart after Bucko went off. 

Was disappointed in the endless throwing crosses in to the box over the last 25 minutes, when even in the first half, the best chances were coming from playing around/through Harps in the central areas.

A good cup draw but Waterford will be a very tough test.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Sligo have two wins in 12 

Bohs three defeats in 15 

Derry the form team heading to to the run in , I think they will finish 3rd Bohs backlog of games and the cup .
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 10:11am

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Sligo have two wins in 12 

Bohs three defeats in 15 

Derry the form team heading to to the run in , I think they will finish 3rd Bohs backlog of games and the cup .

I think bohs getting games called off for missing 2 players missing for internationals is causing more problems than it's worth. Instead of going without the 2 one game yer nearly forced into making 4 or 5 changes in games due to the back log and dropping points over it. Talk of the pats game getting called off now as well just seems a bit mad to me
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 11:04am
Been missing 3 , Lyons ,Tierney and Devoy out three best players some would say .
Pats and Rovers games will be called off in October as a result. Don't know how they will reschedule all the games at this stage.
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 9:20pm
Ya just know your mondays are siht when your games in hand are going a bye byes - as in bye bye europe LOLThumbs Up . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 9:54pm
beaten by our first half frailty and two cracking goals, no complaints really. Second half we were a lot better so I’m happy enough. Love a cup final v these it’s be a spectacle, I still think Waterford and Dundalk though, hope I’m wrong.
I do feel listening to fellow bohsfolk talking, we forget just how young some of our key players are. Lyons, Devoy and Tierney are still kids, Mullins ffs is 16. Coote Burt Kelly and Devoy are the keys to next season. Sign them add three or four new lads and re- sign our other seniors and u19s  and we’ll be ok.
Very enjoyable game tonight though.
No Pasaran!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2021 at 10:03pm
Who of that lot will be in Hoops soon ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 186187188189190 282>
  Share Topic