You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 282>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David McWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 3:57pm

AO'R goes to Dalyer every week. Big Bohs fan 
Sponsored Links

corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 9:21pm
Why didn't they put the Cork fans at the far end of the Jodi? It would make alot more sense.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
BelvBohs View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelvBohs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 7:45am
"Detailed plans released last week "

Any links to these or know where I could find them?

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 9:48am
Anyone got the nerves yet?
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 5:42am
Living in the UAE now so need to find a link for the game tomorrow, can you get a version of RTE player abroad? Assuming the game is on RTE.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 7:04am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Living in the UAE now so need to find a link for the game tomorrow, can you get a version of RTE player abroad? Assuming the game is on RTE.
Get a 1 month subscription to a VPN (some offer a free trial) and set location to Ireland. I did this while in Texas recently for the AI final & Ireland game. Worked perfectly  
And yeah it’s on RTE 

Edited by 9fingers - 29 Sep 2018 at 7:05am
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 9:23am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Get a 1 month subscription to a VPN (some offer a free trial) and set location to Ireland. I did this while in Texas recently for the AI final & Ireland game. Worked perfectly  
And yeah it’s on RTE 
Have a VPN so will give that a try Thumbs Up
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 5:36pm
anyone know why I can't watch this on the player? Was able to watch the Dundalk game on Friday. Living in England. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 6:08pm
Just use a vpn
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 6:10pm
At least the langers have showed up this time
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 7:31pm
Athmosphere is coming off brilliantly on the tv box 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 7:35pm
Very contentious penalty there 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Very contentious penalty there 

I allowed myself a hearty chuckle...never a penalty, except that it was. WinkPoor show of numbers in the away end.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 8:53pm
jaysus Angry
And a mid week replay too Cry
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Athmosphere is coming off brilliantly on the tv box 
it did but just a pity its such a sh*thole of a ground now.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 9:08pm
dugs, f**k off. DCC will I’m sure bring it up to your lofty expectations in the next 10 years or so. Cabra hoop(shame on you) the away numbers were ok, just over 500 by my estimate, considering confidence and morale down there ain’t been great that’s a fair showing.rogers is a **** but he’s not the only look at me ref in this league unfortunately, I’d say long will be in bother he roasted the incompetent moron after the game.roll on the replay we’ll finish the job down thereClap
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 9:54pm
Bohs robbed. That city team are truly sh*te. It baffles me they've won anything given the type of football they play 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 11:27pm
Bohs should have won because they were the better team but they can have no complaints over the peno. Madness to lunge like that in the box. Think Cork will do them down there and Dundalk will beat them convincingly in the final. Shame as i think the big lansdown pitch would suit this Bohs team
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 282>
  Share Topic