You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 282>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 1:41pm
Eoghan Stokes was on LOI weekly last week and said that no team would want to play them going into the Cork game, he was dead right. Great run of form lately and a really positive ending to the season. Keith Long doing a fantastic job again this season, deserves all the recognition he gets. Hopefully some of the players get tied down for next season too.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 10:03am
Currently 12/5 to beat Pats today, are we expecting major changes with the cup s/f in 8 days? 
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 10:09am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Currently 12/5 to beat Pats today, are we expecting major changes with the cup s/f in 8 days? 

Changes or not Bohs played in derry 3 days ago we have had a full week and are decent at home. Although surprised at the price I'd still stay away myself 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 10:41am
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Changes or not Bohs played in derry 3 days ago we have had a full week and are decent at home. Although surprised at the price I'd still stay away myself 
True enough, it’s the price that caught my attention.
Have backed BTTS. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 5:25pm

Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

True enough, it’s the price that caught my attention.
Have backed BTTS. 
11 changes for Bohs LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 6:50pm
Beating Pats with our second string Clap
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 7:34pm
wow. Just wow. Under 19s (we’ll 6 of them) just did a decent pats side. Our la appears to have tiochaid. Deadly.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 11:47pm
tickets for the cark match on sale NOW. These will be gone by Tuesday, snooze and lose. Langers getting 850 for the shed + 150 in ‘A’. We get the rest ,  2700.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 12:53am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

tickets for the cark match on sale NOW. These will be gone by Tuesday, snooze and lose. Langers getting 850 for the shed + 150 in ‘A’. We get the rest ,  2700.
Be surprised if we sell our allocation.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 1:54am

Cork City won't bring that many at all.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 10:25am
for a semi final on a Sunday? And you’re the holders? I’d say we’d see at least 700 city fans, last semi against you here was 2007 I think , on a Saturday and you had a great crowd. Just leave the little sh*te with the drum and the gom with the rebel flag at home! See you Sunday LOL
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 11:11am

for a semi final on a Sunday? And you’re the holders? I’d say we’d see at least 700 city fans, last semi against you here was 2007 I think , on a Saturday and you had a great crowd. Just leave the little sh*te with the drum and the gom with the rebel flag at home! See you Sunday LOL
Hopefully there'll be no drum alright.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 3:26pm
folks the Jodi is 1/2 sold already and the tickets are flying out ,get in quick last thing we want is regulars missing out to f**king event junkies, office open 10 till 4 all week and online now.giddyup.
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 3:39pm
Going to go to this myself. Back in college now so only 5 minutes walk from the house. A few pints and good atmosphere and craic always a good way to pass the evening.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 8:17pm
Great result again. And the natrue of of the wins is what's most impressuve. Club is bubbling .Will be jammers next week, not sure pints in the members bar will be a runner and better get out early for seats

Edited by OohAah... - 23 Sep 2018 at 8:18pm
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 9:49pm
bars are open from 2 pm according to mono, be a bit of crack  there’s always a few undercover langers in, welcome too btw!
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 9:57pm
Big push on the FAI tickets within the club atm if anyone can take a few and sell in work or whatever it’s free money for the club. If we want to keep our players for next season we’re going to need this badly, anyone who can pick them up from the club and sell them on, prizes are so good they sell themselves, I’ve got rid of 12 just by sticking up a message in work, easy money.One of the only good financial initiatives the FAI have given the loi let’s not waste it.this just doesn’t apply to bohs btw all clubs should be pushing the arse out of this
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 10:25pm

bars are open from 2 pm according to mono, be a bit of crack  there’s always a few undercover langers in, welcome too btw!
Defo be sending craic alright. Just might get too jammers before ko

Can't wait, massive day out, as a St holder had to buy them and am all.sorted since midnight last night
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 282>
  Share Topic