Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 282>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Joe Stalin Joe Stalin wrote:

Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Originally posted by Joe Stalin Joe Stalin wrote:

The Cork GAA analogy epitomises the two organisations perfectly - one professional, forward looking and progressive. The other is the FAI
Have a look at the people's Republic of Cork forum about what the locals think of the Gah and this project. Casement Park...

Delaney dropped a bollock here and is being put back in his box but let's not rewrite history here

I'll give the peoples republic of cork forum a skip if it's ok. Of course some people will always have gripes about location, design etc.

But my main point still stands - the GAA do facilities well because they know the value of them.

No they are asking questions about where money has gone and how come the design is very poor for the price.

It's easy to do facilities well when you have been looked after by the state as they have. Their recent record is rubbish by the way.

If football got over a billion like they did we would all have world class facilities
Sponsored Links

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 11:48pm
The gaa have a fascination with terraces at the ends of grounds. An eyesore if u ask me. The new pairc ui caoimh will again have this problem.
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 9:21am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

The gaa have a fascination with terraces at the ends of grounds. An eyesore if u ask me. The new pairc ui caoimh will again have this problem.

Image result for westfalenstadion yellow wall
you're right it looks horrendous LOL

Edited by AnCearrbhach - 06 Jan 2017 at 9:22am
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 9:23am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

The gaa have a fascination with terraces at the ends of grounds. An eyesore if u ask me.
LOL

95% of this forum would bite your hand off for a terrace at the Aviva
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2017 at 12:39pm
All football grounds should be terraced with one seated main stand. Watching football is a communal event,it isn't the opera.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 10:28pm
Friday night bar specials v derry! ALL pints 4 euro between 530 and 630 pre match,all bars. The very wonderfulhop house13 on draught along with 5 lamps and bohemian red ale,all for 4 e a pint, also the usual great spread of bottled beer.Live music in the phoenix after match,juke boxes and big screen football pre game.whats stopping you?new season,bring it.
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Friday night bar specials v derry! ALL pints 4 euro between 530 and 630 pre match,all bars. The very wonderfulhop house13 on draught along with 5 lamps and bohemian red ale,all for 4 e a pint, also the usual great spread of bottled beer.Live music in the phoenix after match,juke boxes and big screen football pre game.whats stopping you?new season,bring it.
what's stopping people? The risk of getting raped in a ramshackle kip full of t**sers playing hipster

RTID,
Where do you get this stuff from... were you trying to be funny ? It is beyond sad.

There are few enough people going to LOI , I assume from your login you are a season ticket holder / regular goer  and you come out this drivel.

You simply didn't have to say anything in response.

Banter I can understand between football fans but what you wrote is pure gutter
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 11:12pm
Relax there bohs in munchen!rtid is a bitter twisted little keyboard warrior who hates us more than he/she supports rovers.yes its a ramshackle kip but by god its got 3 fine bars,which will be rammed on friday!btid,come on the gypsies,big season ahead and cant wait to visit rovers club bars in tallaght second game,dying for a chat with some geezer from pepper in a bottle bar.save us a trestle table if youre there early.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 7:06am
I would say they are trying to shift last years beer as I must be well past it's sell by date ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 7:29am
Wasnt much stock lèft after the last game of the season
On another subject,see eoin wearen is out with a cruciate ligament injury suffered in training,bad blow already to a small squad.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 9:17am
Last thing we needed being a man down before a ball's been kicked. barring injury crises the team should be good enough to stay up but need a bit of luck, this isn't it.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 2:58pm
RTE put Akinade`s picture on their league preview. It has not gone well.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1065238786915202&id=502992449806508
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 5:28pm
FAO RTID. Akinade was not convicted as you described in your post a few mins ago so its deleted. Your references in your earlier post having since been linked to the player in question, also as you well know link him something he was not convicted for, so deleted also as are any posts quoting you. You are doing nothing more than trolling, the same thing you moaned about DDoc doing in the SRFC thread. 

Stick to discussing Roadstone. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

FAO RTID. Akinade was not convicted as you described in your post a few mins ago so its deleted. Your references in your earlier post having since been linked to the player in question, also as you well know link him something he was not convicted for, so deleted also as are any posts quoting you. You are doing nothing more than trolling, the same thing you moaned about DDoc doing in the SRFC thread. 

Stick to discussing Roadstone. 
Every time it is mentioned I think of Paddy Swayze.LOL
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Wasnt much stock lèft after the last game of the season
On another subject,see eoin wearen is out with a cruciate ligament injury suffered in training,bad blow already to a small squad.

Gutted for him, I've gotten to know him through the UEFA B licence. 

Sound fella, was itching to get back playing because he had no idea how serious the injury was initially. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 10:15pm
End of the day if it were you and you were told he didn't rape your daughter or sister that it was only a bit of sexual assault you would still cut his cock off if you got half a chance ...
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

End of the day if it were you and you were told he didn't rape your daughter or sister that it was only a bit of sexual assault you would still cut his cock off if you got half a chance ...
this is a legal issue dor the site. This has been done to death previously and we have been advised as to what is acceptable or not to post.
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 10:43pm
One of my fervent wishes for this season is that Bohs avoid relegation in their final year in Dalyer. Its always one of the nicest away days and they deserve better.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 282>
  Share Topic