FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 285>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BohsJohnny View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsJohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 6:36pm
Connolly and McDonnell both starting after being ruled out in the official preview from the club. Great stuff. 
Sponsored Links

BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Yeah I can do that for you 

That would be excellent. Have fired you off a PM.

TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 3:48pm
Yeah I can do that for you 
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 1:12pm
Another going to the match tonight care to pick me up a programme ?

10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by BohsJohnny BohsJohnny wrote:

I'd put Brian McManus into midfield and keep Flores in defence. Grant hasn't done anything yet at least McDaid runs around a bit and causes a nuisance. 

Yeah Grant been quite disappointing since he came back.
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsJohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 12:14pm
I'd put Brian McManus into midfield and keep Flores in defence. Grant hasn't done anything yet at least McDaid runs around a bit and causes a nuisance. 
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 11:50am
Connolly & McDonnell out tonight I see. Assume Flores back into midfield & grant back on the wing?
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2024 at 9:02am
Boy United were so poor everywhere on the pitch but well done to Bohs as they deserved the points last night 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2024 at 4:42am
That was some goal line clearance by Mills Clap
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsJohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2024 at 10:18pm
Really like the look of Rooney cutting in from the right and finding pockets of space like he did tonight. Looks much more comfortable doing that then playing as an out and out winger. 
Rolling boh View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolling boh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2024 at 10:02pm
good win for the lads and a clean sheet as well a nice bonus.Some good blocks on goal bound shots but generally we were comfy  enough after the second goal .
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2024 at 9:45pm
3pts & a clean sheet Clap
The most solid I’ve seen us in a long while 
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsJohnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2024 at 5:43pm
Badly need some pace in that squad and not just the headless chicken style of Connolly. 
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2024 at 3:23pm
couldn't cope when rovers went up a gear. 

Happy to take the lessons early. Hopefully Reynolds can see the weaknesses and method needed to win games
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 11:43pm
Defence went off at half time and forgot to return for the second half.
Dreadful mistakes for the 3 goals.

Rolling boh View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolling boh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 5:12pm
Tough ask to get anything to night I am proberly  in a minority  but over the last few years I see these games as a bit of a free hit  ,hopefully we can pull off something and get a result  though .
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2024 at 3:15pm
lets just see but anything has to be better that what its following
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2024 at 10:10am
Reynolds announced as new boss, best of luck to him.
No Pasaran!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 285>
  Share Topic