Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG mandate - Sign up here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 12:06pm
adding your name portal ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sponsored Links

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:07pm
Added my name plus 2 others to the Google form there Thumbs Up
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Portal View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane
Mr. Paranoid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Portal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

No, not at the moment.  What is being proposed is a supporters club with a difference.  I'd like to see the constitution and rules of the proposed club and know who would be representing me before I'd put my name on a list which is going to be given to the FAI in support of an application by this club for official recognition.  I find it interesting that GerK's op sought to stimulate debate on here about the idea but there has been none.  Am I the only one with questions?
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:22pm
We've had debate on here for nearly 2 years we are actually getting organised now and you want more debate ???
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Portal Portal wrote:

No, not at the moment.  What is being proposed is a supporters club with a difference.  I'd like to see the constitution and rules of the proposed club and know who would be representing me before I'd put my name on a list which is going to be given to the FAI in support of an application by this club for official recognition.  I find it interesting that GerK's op sought to stimulate debate on here about the idea but there has been none.  Am I the only one with questions?

GerK out ... Portal in

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:24pm

What would you propose Portal ?
Portal View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane
Mr. Paranoid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Portal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

We've had debate on here for nearly 2 years we are actually getting organised now and you want more debate ???

GerK's idea - see op "Next Steps" point 1 Tongue
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 1:52pm

no it is not there is no fee , no crest and no intention to join the confederation, you give your consent that YBIG can speak on your behalf on fan matters as an independent fans that's essentially it

See above

Likely the mods on here and or a couple of other long term poster

Only that it can speak for on behalf of X No ST holders/away regulars

it would appear so - bottom line is you either trust the people here will do their best on behalf  of independent fans or you don't , if you don't fine

do you think the confederation is going to campaign for the 30% to be increased ?

Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 2:09pm
Signed up. 

I'd like some new members to have their views on this. 

When speaking to lads at the Euros, ones at their first tournament, they'll be asking how does one go about getting tickets to away games so direct them to this page for advice.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 2:29pm

NewryRep + 1

Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc
The Boy Z
Gaz + 2
Bob Hoskins

Edited by Newryrep - 08 Jun 2016 at 2:29pm
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 2:31pm
NewryRep + 1
Babbsballs + 2
Daithi + 2
SuperDave84 +2
gufct +2
Sligo Hornet
Liam-in-germany +1
Drog addict + 3
Hickster74 + 1
caseballs
Seaniemac
Sbyrne + 1
Mr Stupid
Shakeyshamrock +1
redladd +4
thebronze
St.Pauli Reloaded2
HuntysCousin
OscarDelta +4
rolo
Deise316
AKOT +1
Mr & Mrs Claret .
coldzebra
colmoc
Muinteoir
Keitho5 +1
Drumcondra 69er +1
Cliff Richard
ShaneH10 +1
Lassassinblanc
The Boy Z
Gaz + 2
Bob Hoskins
Seanyshuffler
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 3:03pm
Filled it in but whats the list above for?
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 3:33pm
people want to state that they have publicly registered
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

Filled it in but whats the list above for?
as an encouragement
Portal View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane
Mr. Paranoid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Portal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 4:58pm

no it is not there is no fee , no crest and no intention to join the confederation, you give your consent that YBIG can speak on your behalf on fan matters as an independent fans that's essentially it

See above

it would appear so - bottom line is you either trust the people here will do their best on behalf  of independent fans or you don't , if you don't fine

do you think the confederation is going to campaign for the 30% to be increased ?

It's all very woolly Newry.  You say there is no intention to join the Confederation but one of the stated aims in the op is to get a seat at Confederation events.  I'm not questioning the integrity of anyone on here but I would be reluctant to authorise self appointed individuals to represent me in a situation where they are operating without rules or restrictions and are free to make it up as they go along. I do not see the FAI or the Confederation facilitating this initiative and I would have serious concerns this could lead to the demise of Fans Direct the existence of which has facilitated many of us in getting tickets for France.    
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 5:07pm

See above

It's all very woolly Newry.  You say there is no intention to join the Confederation but one of the stated aims in the op is to get a seat at Confederation events.  I'm not questioning the integrity of anyone on here but I would be reluctant to authorise self appointed individuals to represent me in a situation where they are operating without rules or restrictions and are free to make it up as they go along. I do not see the FAI or the Confederation facilitating this initiative and I would have serious concerns this could lead to the demise of Fans Direct the existence of which has facilitated many of us in getting tickets for France.    

Just repeating my question from earlier : What would you suggest Portal ???

By the way, I'm not questioning your right to have the opinion above : All part of a healthy debate. You've obviously thought about this so would be interested if you would suggest an alternative approach.

Portal View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane
Mr. Paranoid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Portal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Just repeating my question from earlier : What would you suggest Portal ???

By the way, I'm not questioning your right to have the opinion above : All part of a healthy debate. You've obviously thought about this so would be interested if you would suggest an alternative approach.

To be truthful I'm not sure I have a suggestion, or at least one that would meet with any degree of approval on here.  Delaney has the FAI in his pocket and seems to be able to do what he likes and I don't think he is going to be in any way receptive to an approach from YBIG.  That boat was burned long ago and won't sail again as long as Delaney is in charge.  I've said before we were extremely lucky to get Fans Direct when we did and it only happened because Delaney was on the back foot with the media.  I've also said before that nobody would understand our objection if the FAI announced the dissolution of FD and invited all supporters to join an SC and/or to facilitate people on YBIG forming their own SC.  If I was forced to make a suggestion now it would be let sleeping dogs lie.

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 5:43pm

See above

Getting a seat or getting some influence is different to joining a confederation we have stated categorically we will not be joining the confederation - not least as we would have to become a club

contradiction - you either trust them or you don't, you clearly don't , that's fine

Maybe , maybe not, maybe if enough were on board we would be hard to ignore ?

LOLLOLLOL really how many points did the FAI confirm that you had ? what was the cut off points for euro tickets BTW  I must of missed the memo , how many people were ahead of you in the Queue ?

Portal this is giving people a mandate to argue for a fairer and more transparent system and to argue that 30% of the allocation is a disgrace, you are not tied for life, it is not the mafia, you can withdraw that consent and go your own way at any time

If you are content with the status quo then its maybe its not for you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
  Share Topic