You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scott Hogan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 90>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 11:57am
Didn't see the game last night. I was rocking it at an 80th birthday party. Don't suppose Keane or O'Neill were picked up in the crowd by the cameras were they?
Sponsored Links

Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 1:08pm
According to Alan Judge, Hogan is keen to play for us Smile
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

According to Alan Judge, Hogan is keen to play for us Smile

If that's the case, he should tell MON this when they meet. Time for him commit to the Irish team now that he knows they're interested in him.
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 8:36pm
Running seriously short on players in his position right now.  With Long and Murphy being injured, it's time to bring him in.
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 8:46pm
What did O'Neill have to say about his omission?
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 8:51pm
Don't think this lad wants to play for us.

Don't ban me for no reason, please.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Said he'd be making a decision in the new year.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:15pm
He should be working to secure the services of Hogan, Bamford, Keane and Wickham. You'd have to think we'd get at least 1 if not 2 of them which would really help us considering how poor the situation is at the moment
We're decent enough..
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:31pm
Lads should be asked once if they want to play or not. Shouldn't be need for this chasing sh*te or buttering players up.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:33pm
Forget about this lad. Seriously what type of gimp does not take an international call up. Bet if it was england he woukd be all overit like an offaly lad on his sister.
Chips don't bounce
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Forget about this lad. Seriously what type of gimp does not take an international call up. Bet if it was england he woukd be all overit like an offaly lad on his sister.

LOLLOLLOL

agree with the sentiment. Time to move on from this lad
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Said he'd be making a decision in the new year.

That's not good enough. I'd make the decision for him now so.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

LOLLOLLOL
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:42pm

I'm pretty sure he isn't eligible yet.
El Puto Amo
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

He should be working to secure the services of Hogan, Bamford, Keane and Wickham. You'd have to think we'd get at least 1 if not 2 of them which would really help us considering how poor the situation is at the moment

Working to secure their services?! What are u on about? He's asked them. They've fobbed him off.

Martin O'Neill has done his job. Cant do nor should he do any more.

Edited by rolo - 03 Nov 2016 at 12:20am
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:46pm
Quotes from O'Neill.

Speaking today, Martin O’Neill said he was hopeful the player would be available for Ireland’s next competitive fixture in March, but added that he did not want to rush the former Rochdale and Halifax forward into a decision.

“When I was speaking to his agent, he just wanted that bit of time in the international break because he hasn’t played an awful lot of games and he’s using that period to make sure his fitness is right up to scratch,” the Ireland boss said. “That’s fine, I’ve left that alone and we’ll revisit it after these games over the Christmas break.

I’m certainly going to be watching him and ultimately the player is the one who’s going to make the decision.
“I think after we played this game we don’t have a competitive game until March so there will be time to discuss it.”
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:50pm
Thanks but no thanks.

Hes clearly been asked and is mulling over it and/or biding his time.

Thats not good enough, if asked it should be a yes/no answer and move the f**k on.

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Working to secure his their services?! What are u on about? He's asked them. They've fobbed him off.

Martin O'Neill has done his job. Can do nor should he do anymore.

We don't know that he's directly asked any of them, certainly Keane has not been approached and said as much a few weeks ago. That's what I'm talking about...
We're decent enough..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 90>
  Share Topic