You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is Dele Alli better than Messaldo aged 19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: Is Dele Alli better than Messaldo aged 19?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [18.18%]
1 [9.09%]
8 [72.73%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Dele Alli better than Messaldo aged 19
    Posted: 17 Jul 2023 at 7:36pm
Some disputes to Dele's timeline and versions of events coming from family member claiming:
1. He was never adopted because his mam was an alcoholic and couldn't look after him. His best friend also played for MK Don's and out of convenience he stayed there during week which then just became full time.
2. Claim he was brainwashed by the 'adoptive family'. His best friend from this family became his agent after he didn't make it professional.
3. He was never sent to Africa for discipline, his dad was a professional and he was in a private school over there.

Sponsored Links

Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2023 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Banana_RepublicFC Banana_RepublicFC wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Powerful interview with Gary Neville on the overlap. 

We all wondered what had happened to him but it's clear now that all that off-field stuff he got involved in was heavily related to his trauma suffered as a child and mental health issues that grew from it. 

Good to hear he is in a good place mentally now. Rooting for him to make the come back at Everton now. 

I personally think that he's overlooking the role that he himself played in his own downfall.

Mourinho couldn't have laid it out any clearer during the chat that we saw in the Spurs documentary. And has been proven right. He was 23 when Mourinho replaced Pochettino. Now Dele is 27 and done very little over the past 3 seasons.

It was great life advice. The years really do piss by.

A 23yo lad who endured a horific start to his life but still managed to turn it around and become a PL footballer. I think we can all give him a break for having a bit of a head wobble and trying to turn things around. He's still only 27 and a PL footballer.
Banana_RepublicFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2023 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

We all wondered what had happened to him but it's clear now that all that off-field stuff he got involved in was heavily related to his trauma suffered as a child and mental health issues that grew from it. 

Good to hear he is in a good place mentally now. Rooting for him to make the come back at Everton now. 

I personally think that he's overlooking the role that he himself played in his own downfall.

Mourinho couldn't have laid it out any clearer during the chat that we saw in the Spurs documentary. And has been proven right. He was 23 when Mourinho replaced Pochettino. Now Dele is 27 and done very little over the past 3 seasons.

It was great life advice. The years really do piss by.

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2023 at 3:05pm
I know exactly who he is 

Helllllllloooooooooo Barrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy Heart
It would damage this forums' reputation
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2023 at 8:11am
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Originally posted by HelloBarry HelloBarry wrote:

They are all amazing but I think he should not be compared with Messaldo I'd rather pick Steven Gerrard.

Even Gerrard agree by the way which I read last year he was surprised with Alli.

Hellllllooooooooo Barrryyyyyyyyyy 

One of the forum all time greats 
Think you're getting mixed up with Queys old monikor which was just 'Barry' 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2023 at 1:11am
Originally posted by HelloBarry HelloBarry wrote:

They are all amazing but I think he should not be compared with Messaldo I'd rather pick Steven Gerrard.

Even Gerrard agree by the way which I read last year he was surprised with Alli.

Hellllllooooooooo Barrryyyyyyyyyy 

One of the forum all time greats 
It would damage this forums' reputation
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2023 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Is he still an Everton player?

Still on their books yeah
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2023 at 11:43pm
This is a duller place without Landon or Moleman.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2023 at 11:28pm
Is he still an Everton player?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2023 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

From the Makers of "Is Raheem Sterling better than Messaldo at 19"...............
http://www.ybig.ie/forum/is-raheem-sterling-better-than-messaldo-at-19_topic48799_page1.html

Is Dele Alli better than Messi and Ronaldo when they were aged 19?*

I say yes. He is the most complete midefielder I have ever seen at 19.*

*(Just pretend it wasnt his birthday the other day and he is not 20)

LOL
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2023 at 10:41pm
100% very open and honest, sounds like he's in a much better place  mentally. 

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2023 at 10:39pm

HelloBarry View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloBarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 10:35am

Quit while you are ahead.
All the best gamblers do.

http://blog.sbobet.com/tips
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 9:57am
Better than Ronaldo at that age perhaps. Better than Messi? Clearly not.
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 9:47am
he is a very good player.

plays like a more composed steve gerrard without the hollywood passes and occasional two footed lunge

seems to be a nice down to earth kid also.

Liverpool really missed out here.
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 9:42am
Top class talent. If he can keep it going, he could be Engerland's new saviour, until the red tops lash into him for something or other.

He doesn't do things in halves either. His open goal miss last night was quite the spectacular too.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 9:36am
Much more likebale than Sterling or Barkley anyway
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 10:27pm
the kid is top drawer. on a par with pogba at that age ability wise. only difference is that spurs let the lad play..... thats for a different thread though!
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic