You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro Ticket Delivery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 55>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:15am
One of the lads restricted view tickets are out for delivery today!
Sponsored Links

Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:15am
Got a text and e-mail there from DPD saying it will be delivered today. Mine has been in Oldbury since last Friday (according to the tracking website)  and these were the tickets from the April resale portal
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:34am
Had two separate lots of tickets in Hinckley since Sunday. Got a text from DPD to say I'm getting a delivery today. Logged into portal and checked the tracking numbers.

One batch was dispatched by uefa last Sunday week and the other last Wednesday week.
Based on the tracker the ones dispatched first appear to be still in Hinckley while the batch dispatched on the Wednesday are being delivered today....what an absolutely backward system
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:39am
Turkey Croatia tickets delivered by DPD at 9 30
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:39am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Had two separate lots of tickets in Hinckley since Sunday. Got a text from DPD to say I'm getting a delivery today. Logged into portal and checked the tracking numbers.

One batch was dispatched by uefa last Sunday week and the other last Wednesday week.
Based on the tracker the ones dispatched first appear to be still in Hinckley while the batch dispatched on the Wednesday are being delivered today....what an absolutely backward system

Same here, just had second package to be dispatched delivered before the first (which is still stuck in DPD's 'system'). 

I like the way the tracking record says that the package delivered today was actually delivered last Friday.   

Edited by Lostandfound - 20 May 2016 at 9:42am
ColG View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:42am
Originally posted by deiseblue deiseblue wrote:

Turkey Croatia tickets delivered by DPD at 9 30

Was thinking about going to this myself. Hopefully pick up tickets on the day for a reasonable price!
ybigeejit View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ybigeejit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:55am
Fair play to DPD. Text and email saying tickets would be delivered between 9:45 and 10:45. Have them now at 9:54. Back to bed I think
PT7 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PT7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 10:00am
DPD website says out for delivery but still no text or email. I imagine they'll just be delivered today without warningSmile
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 10:17am
No text and told next week when I called earlier but now wondering will mine be delivered today now.  Good to hear they are dealing with the container now anyway.  

CatalanCelt1 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatalanCelt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Same here, just had second package to be dispatched delivered before the first (which is still stuck in DPD's 'system'). 

I like the way the tracking record says that the package delivered today was actually delivered last Friday.   

Mine seem to be the exact same. Second one to be dispatched supposedly out for delivery today while the first one still only showing it was last scanned in Hinckley at the weekend. System is a joke.
Arlene View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arlene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by PT7 PT7 wrote:

DPD website says out for delivery but still no text or email. I imagine they'll just be delivered today without warningSmile

Hi, Can you PM your Tracking number and I will look into this for you.
Arlene
Arlene View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arlene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

No text and told next week when I called earlier but now wondering will mine be delivered today now.  Good to hear they are dealing with the container now anyway.  

Hi, Can you PM me your tracking number and I will look into your delivery.
Arlene
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Arlene Arlene wrote:

Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Hi, Can you PM me your tracking number and I will look into your delivery.

PM sent.  thanks.
PT7 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PT7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Arlene Arlene wrote:

Originally posted by PT7 PT7 wrote:

Hi, Can you PM your Tracking number and I will look into this for you.

Tickets arrived. Thanks for that...
EdmundReus View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdmundReus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 2:22pm
My tickets have been in Hinckley since Sunday. No text today either. Starting to wonder will I get them at all.
Arlene View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arlene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by EdmundReus EdmundReus wrote:

My tickets have been in Hinckley since Sunday. No text today either. Starting to wonder will I get them at all.

Hi, Can you PM your tracking number and I will look into your delivery for you.
Arlene
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by EdmundReus EdmundReus wrote:

They are almost certainly in Athlone.  They just haven't been scanned.  Mine left Hinckley on Sunday night.  I'm tracking 2 parcels - 1 ticket bought April 26th and 1 bought in the RV sale.  Both left Hinckley on Sunday night. 

Loads in the UK got their April 26th and Restricted View tickets on Monday.

UK customer service +448445550560 can tell you for sure they left bound for Ireland on Sunday night.  

Quite a few here seem to have been delivered today according to facebook and a number more are still waiting.  

Others via Oldbury were also delivered  today presumably from a different container so hard to tell really.  
Just reviewing my April 26th ticket - it now has data showing a scan in Athlone at 1.35am Tuesday morning which ties in with the UK saying they went to Dublin Sunday night and obviously on to Athlone on Monday.  However this data was definitely not there yesterday.  I picked that up at lunchtime as it went to the wrong Dublin depot.  
danny78 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:21pm
Mine are in Hinkley since sunday.Did say would be delivered last wednesday but now changed to on the way to Athlone.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 55>
  Share Topic