You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro Ticket Delivery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 55>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by ybigeejit ybigeejit wrote:

Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

Originally posted by ybigeejit ybigeejit wrote:

Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

The one silver lining of my living room ceiling collapsing and having to take a day off work whilst the plasterers restore it, is being in when DPD delivered the last of my Euro 2016 tickets. Three non-Ireland matches bought off the portal last summer.

All set for France now. I can't wait.

what other games you going to?

Inbetween the Belgium and Italy matches, I will be at Romania vs. Albania, Slovakia vs. England and Norn Iron vs. Germany.  So basically, five games in five cities in five days to end my Euro 2016 trip! Smile

Nice. I'll be at Romania v Albania myself. From the Friday before Belgium to the Italy game the only day I don't have a match ticket for is the Monday. Might try pick one up on Viagogo but I think it's England's group on the monday so could be pricey!

You could go to Russia vs. Wales in Toulouse instead, maybe tickets slightly easier to come by for that one?

Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:38pm
Anyone heard anything back from FAI in regards to collecting tickets from them?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Not yet
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 2:59pm
problems with the delivery from uefa i believe

not expecting to receive them till after june bank holiday now Dead
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

problems with the delivery from uefa i believe

not expecting to receive them till after june bank holiday now Dead

Panic?
Starry56 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starry56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 3:30pm
My first ticket arrived today which I got from the resale portal. Two more to come, all individual tickets, postage total of €45!! Confused 
ColG View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 4:08pm

Cria said that they were packing them yesterday! God knows!!
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by ColG ColG wrote:

How hard is it to put something in an envelope and write a name on it?
Portal View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane
Mr. Paranoid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Portal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 4:16pm

It's easy really - its making the envelopes that takes all the time Big smile
ColG View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 4:17pm

Originally posted by ColG ColG wrote:

Fairly tough by the sounds of it! Will be last minute panic stations as always I'd imagine'
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 8:50am
Been chatting to Cria. They are indeed being packaged and sent out this week and next. Collections will be arranged in a similar timeframe. She's been an absolute gem in my dealings with her. They dont have an infinite amount of staff so it will take a bit of time. Patience lads, you will get your tickets.
ColG View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Been chatting to Cria. They are indeed being packaged and sent out this week and next. Collections will be arranged in a similar timeframe. She's been an absolute gem in my dealings with her. They dont have an infinite amount of staff so it will take a bit of time. Patience lads, you will get your tickets.

Couldn't agree more! She always takes the time to respond. Wanted to change the seat my season ticket was in when I was renewing there and she took the time to email a list of seats available. Always very helpful!
Briii1 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briii1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 9:18am
Tickets in Hinckley since Sunday, no movement anyone else in the same boat? Is this a repeat of the week long wait in Hinkley I wonder from april
ybigeejit View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ybigeejit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Briii1 Briii1 wrote:

Tickets in Hinckley since Sunday, no movement anyone else in the same boat? Is this a repeat of the week long wait in Hinkley I wonder from april

Mine in Oldbury since Friday
ColG View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 9:56am

Same thing with one of the lads coming with us!
PT7 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PT7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 9:58am

Same as that. No movement since Sunday but it still says that estimated delivery is today...
SRFCpaulie View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRFCpaulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 10:04am
Got all sorted with DPD today - easy to deal with
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Cria is amazing alright Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 55>
  Share Topic