You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro Ticket Delivery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 55>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel 88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Euro Ticket Delivery
    Posted: 15 Apr 2016 at 10:20pm
I got a e-mail today from UEFA today.They said the ticket delivery process has started and my tickets were on the way.The tickets are being sent by a company called Chronopost.Did anyone else get this e-mail.
Sponsored Links

Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2016 at 10:27pm
Got that too. I won't be around to sign during the day. Anyone know if they have to be signed for? If so, will they bring to the depot and can you can go sign for them? There's a DPD depot near me so hoping it'll be handy enough.
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2016 at 10:27pm
Loads on the Away Euro Ticket part 3 thread I think they could be here Monday or Tuesday

Edited by Missy - 02 May 2016 at 7:02am
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2016 at 10:34pm
Strange, haven't got an email yet
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2016 at 10:35pm
Time to panic!
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
peterbelfast View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterbelfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2016 at 10:36pm
Got same email. Tickets currently in chilly mazarin a suburb in paris. Expecting early next week
DylanCCFC View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DylanCCFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2016 at 11:00pm
Resale portal tickets won't be sent out for a while will they?
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2016 at 11:11pm
Got no email either and I had a successful application. Assume it's staggered
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2016 at 11:13pm
We got email got our Tickets through PNA

Edited by Missy - 15 Apr 2016 at 11:32pm
Antodegrace View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antodegrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2016 at 9:35am
Did not get a email from UEFA but go this email::::Hi Anthony
It was really lovely to speak to you earlier again thank you for entering our competition and congratulations on your success.
As discussed your prize is a day return trip to the Ireland v Italy game taking place Wednesday 22nd June 2016 at Lille – Stade Pierre-Mauroy including flights, transfers and match tickets for yourself plus one. As yet the only details I have is that your flight will depart Dublin Wednesday 22nd at 8am and return flight departs Lille at 11:30pm
As you know tickets haven’t been issued as yet but as soon as we get the nod I will contact you with full itinerary details and will at that stage get passport names for yourself and your plus one from you.
If you have any queries in the meantime please don’t hesitate to give myself or my colleague Gavin a shout – both our details are below
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2016 at 11:27am
Chronopost are a French company delivering to Austria and Germany it seems,not a very informative site,the tracking just says, "shipment in transit" so it could come anytime next week which is an absolute coont as i am in hospital for most of the week and my bird is working,DHL or DPD would be much easier.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2016 at 11:39am
They use DPD once package arrives here, might use local courier co. in other countries too.
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2016 at 1:46pm
So what are you seeing now Hickster when you click on the "Track HERE"  part of the email ?
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2016 at 2:13pm
It seems from the tracker that our tickets are in a van in Ireland at the moment . Hummmmmmmmm i expect him to take 3 weeks to find us in the sticks LOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
ObserwatorPZPN View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ObserwatorPZPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2016 at 2:26pm
Chronopost is a part of DPD group so expect Irish DPD courier at your door.

We had all been charged 15 euro for something that cost 5 euro (documents envelope) or even less with that volume of letters to send and just one company getting the contract. UEFA :)
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2016 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

It seems from the tracker that our tickets are in a van in Ireland at the moment . Hummmmmmmmm i expect him to take 3 weeks to find us in the sticks LOL

Do they have access to your mobile or house number from the uefa portal? Incase there's a problem finding you.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2016 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

So what are you seeing now Hickster when you click on the "Track HERE"  part of the email ?

The same, just "shipment in transit" and further below that it was scanned in (or out?) of the Paris hub yesterday afternoon. Prob be DPD early next week, they usually call ahead but I don't remeber adding mobile on Uefa. Gonna check on DPD later how to change to depot collection if possible.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2016 at 7:11pm
Local DPD are just around the corner from me in work, so I called them the other day when I got the email to change the delivery address to me work address. 

Helpful lady in Waterford DPD was saying it takes 4 to 5 working days from when the delivery leaves France (which it did around midday Friday) to delivery- it goes from Chronopost in France to whatever airport, flown to Dublin, from there it is brought to DPD's central warehouse in Athlone for re-sorting, then sent out to the relevant DPD branches around the country, then finally delivered to your address. She reckoned Thursday/Friday next week for the majority of them anyway (this was only her opinion based on her experience of the process, not any guarantee we will all have tickets next Thursday). 

So there ye have it. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 55>
  Share Topic