You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dublin Airport

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Oooooh someone's touchy

I bet it's been a while since someone got touchy with you Tongue
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 5:26pm
Somebody call the Fire Brigade...
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Yes but an empty tunnel isn't shiny enough for our guests. Dart underground is a much more worthwhile project than metro north

what about this option costs about 1/5 of what it costs to build an underground system
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 3:43pm
LOL
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 6:11am
assume airport parking back to normal re car park buses etc 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

yeah all back 
CaroG View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaroG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 11:41am

QuickPark is closed due to some dispute over rents so the other long term ones can tend to book out quicker at busy times
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

yeah all back 

Originally posted by CaroG CaroG wrote:

QuickPark is closed due to some dispute over rents so the other long term ones can tend to book out quicker at busy times

thanks
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 8:38am
Was meant to go to New York tomorrow for five days flying with KLM
The wife went on to check something on their site last night, put in our details and it said our flight had been cancelled and refund vouchers issued on 14th June
None of us cancelled this. 

There was a scam phone call around then were the were trying to get my wife to pay £800 for checking in a suitcase she had to cancel her card at the bank to stop this. They knew all the flight details at the time on that phone call 

Has anyone heard of anything like this happening?

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 03 Jul 2022 at 8:46am
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 1:18pm
Just back from a holiday and my god Aer Lingus really were the sh*ts. Flight home was delayed 3 hours and when we got on the plane they didn't even have any stock. No bottles of water even. 
This is on top of numerous issues I was also having with my booking. 
Think I'll avoid any more foreign trips until the flight industry gets itself sorted. 
BrenC View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrenC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Just back from a holiday and my god Aer Lingus really were the sh*ts. Flight home was delayed 3 hours and when we got on the plane they didn't even have any stock. No bottles of water even. 
Think I'll avoid any more foreign trips until the flight industry gets itself sorted. 

If it landed more than 3 hours after scheduled you can claim compensation 
Team Emmet
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by BrenC BrenC wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

If it landed more than 3 hours after scheduled you can claim compensation 

Will be putting in a complaint and compensation claim alright
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 3:40pm
I'm due out on Wed and I am expecting my flight to be cancelled. They've already moved our outbound and return flights twice. Many others reporting some horror stories about AL.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

The wife went on to check something on their site last night, put in our details and it said our flight had been cancelled and refund vouchers issued on 14th June

There was a scam phone call around then were the were trying to get my wife to pay £800 for checking in a suitcase she had to cancel her card at the bank to stop this. They knew all the flight details at the time on that phone call 

That is scandalous. I’d be absolutely fuming if that happened to me.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

sh*t buzz.

Sounds dodgy alright.

Was it their actual site she went on and not some dodgy link from a fake email leading to a fake site?

Other than a data leak which would probably be out there if KLM were breached, you're probably looking at a phishing scam like above or else spyware on the device used to book to obtain your personal data and flight info like that.

Neither of you happened to post anything publicly on social media by any chance? Like a screenshot of the booking, even partially? Because all you need is the ref / booking number and surname to get in on most airlines sites. There you can find all your personal details and even cancel and change the flights etc.. most people dont realise how easy it can be done.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 5:26pm
The wife put a tweet up complaining about trying to book a bag on with KLM, and from that the phone call came from the scammers saying they would book a bag on for us 
That’s how it started and must be where the flight was cancelled from 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 5:49pm
It's not clear why your flights were cancelled? 

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

It's not clear why your flights were cancelled? 

No
On the phone all they would say is that they were cancelled on 14th June and vouchers issued and they couldn’t do anything 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
  Share Topic