You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dublin Gangland Attacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 41>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 4:35pm
Has been ongoing problems with a gang og black teens in Tyrellstown, Clonee and Ongar. Same lads are travelling to Ballbriggan. Theyre attacking Taxi drivers and anybody else they can really. Theyre kids by age but well built strong men in reality. Tyrellstown has had this issue for a few years now and they've gotten away with it for so long that they branched out to other areas with little or no Garda presence. Theyve dished out some serious kickings, a young neighbour of mine was left in a bad way in hospital for over a month as a result. Two of the ringleaders finally got a bit back as a group of locals got stuck into them. Two of the ringleaders were also in court last week charged with various offences as the cops finally removed their fingers due to the scale of public outcry, but as being legally kids, theyre back out and about to do as they please, pretty much like any criminal these days really.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by Jason Kelly Jason Kelly wrote:

Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Is there some sort of mini gang problem in North Dublin at the moment? I can't seem to find an unbiased view on it. All it says is that there's African gangs v Irish vigilantes? That's hardly true?

A Continental gang vs an Irish Charles Bronson.

I know who my money's on.

Black gangs causing major trouble in north Dublin . Esp Balbriggan Lusk. Same gangs travelling between Blanchardstown and north Dublin .

The only real way of dealing with this problem is through force.

It's a proven fact that those shot in the kneecaps are far less likely to re offend than those asked to throw 200 notes in a district court poorbox.

I’d like to know who carried out that research.

I don't know, but I get the impression that anybody who disagreed with him had their total number of kneecaps halved.
Jason Kelly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Is there some sort of mini gang problem in North Dublin at the moment? I can't seem to find an unbiased view on it. All it says is that there's African gangs v Irish vigilantes? That's hardly true?

A Continental gang vs an Irish Charles Bronson.

I know who my money's on.

Black gangs causing major trouble in north Dublin . Esp Balbriggan Lusk. Same gangs travelling between Blanchardstown and north Dublin .

The only real way of dealing with this problem is through force.

It's a proven fact that those shot in the kneecaps are far less likely to re offend than those asked to throw 200 notes in a district court poorbox.

I’d like to know who carried out that research.

I carried out the research.

Up the Republic
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:09pm
Pre Madonna loves the AFRICAN gangs
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Has been ongoing problems with a gang og black teens in Tyrellstown, Clonee and Ongar. Same lads are travelling to Ballbriggan. Theyre attacking Taxi drivers and anybody else they can really. Theyre kids by age but well built strong men in reality. Tyrellstown has had this issue for a few years now and they've gotten away with it for so long that they branched out to other areas with little or no Garda presence. Theyve dished out some serious kickings, a young neighbour of mine was left in a bad way in hospital for over a month as a result. Two of the ringleaders finally got a bit back as a group of locals got stuck into them. Two of the ringleaders were also in court last week charged with various offences as the cops finally removed their fingers due to the scale of public outcry, but as being legally kids, theyre back out and about to do as they please, pretty much like any criminal these days really.

100 descended on Lusk the other week . The riot squad came down and herded them onto a train back to town . A few of them got battered in Tyrrelstoen shopping centre atbthe start of the week . 1k more social housing for Balbriggan is not gonna help the area . I was talking to a lad from Balbriggan and says he wouldn't let the wife out to walk the dog after 8pm . If I was married to her I'd be encouraging her out after after 8 when ever she wants to go out
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by GUFC_Andy GUFC_Andy wrote:

Pre Madonna loves the AFRICAN gangs

If they are battering Dubs they have my full support.
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:28pm
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:29pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

100 descended on Lusk the other week . The riot squad came down and herded them onto a train back to town . A few of them got battered in Tyrrelstoen shopping centre atbthe start of the week . 1k more social housing for Balbriggan is not gonna help the area . I was talking to a lad from Balbriggan and says he wouldn't let the wife out to walk the dog after 8pm . If I was married to her I'd be encouraging her out after after 8 when ever she wants to go out
Iwas up 8n Ongar before Xmas in the pub. Id usually stroll up that way if Im heading for a few on my own to watch a match or whatever. The village was swarmed and two plain clothes coppers on their own running around like headless chickens trying to contain them. No backup arrived for the two coppers. The newsagents got fleeced and the offy locked its doors. Eventually after half an hour, they disappeared as if into thin air. The brighter evenings and eventually the school holidays should be great craic.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:36pm
Same group from Tyrellstown have been robbing some of the shops in Dunboyne too.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Jason Kelly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 6:16pm
All these stories do is just further back up my theory that firearms are the only logical solution.

Either that or some sort of forced resettlement. France or Britain would be cheapest to the taxpayer.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 6:19pm
African gangs? Really like?

It really is a different world in Dublin.

Anyway, I'd agree with the knee cappings. It would sort it out. Either that or deport them.

Edited by corkery - 21 Jan 2018 at 6:19pm
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 6:28pm
The victim was part of the crowd that was in Moldova last year. Met him and his mate in the sky bar on the first night before we realised who they were and he was actually the soundest of a bad bunch.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 7:27pm

All these stories do is just further back up my theory that firearms are the only logical solution.

Either that or some sort of forced resettlement. France or Britain would be cheapest to the taxpayer.

Good man Jason, never too late in the week for a good panic.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:27pm
Which Irish stars brother is involved in this? Big story in the star today.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Irish2011 Irish2011 wrote:

Which Irish stars brother is involved in this? Big story in the star today.

Did the Star not name the person in question?
El Puto Amo
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 10:32pm
I’ll give you a clue. It sounds like Quesley Qoolahan.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Jeff Hendrick ?
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

LOL 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 41>
  Share Topic