You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dublin Gangland Attacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

wont be a Hutch left at this rate.
Where will the rabbits go?
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 6:04am
Hutch assosicate that was shot last night hasn't pulled through . The numbers are sticking up and there deaths don't seem to sh9ck you anymore as there has been so many .
Kaiser Sosay View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaiser Sosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 6:36am
Most likely Bottler Devoys crew hit on the Budha M...doesnt look like a Kinahan/ Hutch fued.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 8:03am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Make that 16-3 (if it is feud related)

Yer man is dead
Feud related alright but looking like it could be a reprisal for the Ballymun shootings

Heard that.

15-3 Kinahans so.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 11:46am
What happened to the law that Dermot Aherne brought in when Limerick was out of control that (I'm fairly sure) said people could be jailed on the say so of a Superintendent if they were deemed to be part of criminal gangs?  It seems the Gardaí have the necessary intelligence (I'm not talking brain matter, that's another story) so why aren't they rounding up the gang members under that legislation?

This is never gonna end.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Kaiser Sosay Kaiser Sosay wrote:

Most likely Bottler Devoys crew hit on the Budha M...doesnt look like a Kinahan/ Hutch fued.

Kaiser Sausay obviously works for the Sunday World
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
whitesideOnside View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Kaiser Sausay obviously works for the Sunday World
LOL The Kaiser only posts in one thread alright.
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaiser Sosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 3:43pm
Buda was a good friend of Jamie Tighe Ennis too. Bottler took him out in first round revenge..
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 5:50pm

Buda was a good friend of Jamie Tighe Ennis too. Bottler took him out in first round revenge..

Did Nidge give the ok on it?
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Did Nidge give the ok on it?
I have a bone to pick with you kaiser
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaiser Sosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 11:50pm
Bottler has no love for the Kinahans..thats fake news. Reckon Gill helped out on this...
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 8:08pm

Bottler has no love for the Kinahans..thats fake news. Reckon Gill helped out on this...
Bottler has a cast iron allibi for this job
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 11:50am
I see the detective in charge of the Regency hotel shooting case has been found dead in Ballymun Garda Station.

Seems to be treated as suicide from what media reports have said.

More to it surely?
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 11:55am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

I see the detective in charge of the Regency hotel shooting case has been found dead in Ballymun Garda Station.

More to it surely?

How do you work that out ?
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 11:58am
Yeah nothing sinister
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 12:10pm
Even a drug cartel in Colombia would find it hard to pull of a murder dressed as a suicide in a Police station, and this is a case where the Hutch's lose out.

The ole thoughts running wild there Sham.

Mention lizards though and I'm all over it 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 12:11pm

More to it surely?

Top garda investigating notorious criminals found dead. If I was Spiderman my spidey senses would be tingling.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 12:21pm

More to it surely?

Top garda investigating notorious criminals found dead. If I was Spiderman my spidey senses would be tingling.

What ?

His body was found with his service weapon. You are watching way too many films

Edited by Denis Irwin - 12 Feb 2018 at 12:21pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041>
  Share Topic