Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coppa italia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 10:05pm
Did Juve rest a few tonight? That's some pummelling for a team who've barely conceded a goal in months!
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 10:23pm
Yeah rested loads
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 10:35pm
Took a bit longer than necessary,but there we go.Now if Allegri could leave Sturaro out of the final line up,that would be great.Lemina could do with a kick up the arse too
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 12:54am
That is some sickener to turn around a 3 nil defeat and still go out on pens. Juve treble still on the cards!
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 1:08am
Meh,it's Inter,there won't be too much sympathy for them
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 7:45am
What is the big hate towards Inter?
HelloBarry View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloBarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 8:26am
I think they forgot that Juventus and Inter Milan are known for their debry d italia
Quit while you are ahead.
All the best gamblers do.

http://blog.sbobet.com/tips
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Owned by c*nts,managed by c*nts,and squads full of c*nts (with a few exceptions).All the while playing sh*te football

Thats why Smile
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 2:49pm
Would have to agree about Inter. Of all the Italian sides I've liked to see do well in Europe down the years, Inter were at the very bottom of that list!
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Owned by c*nts,managed by c*nts,and squads full of c*nts (with a few exceptions).All the while playing sh*te football

Thats why Smile

apt description Clap
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Pinturicchio View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinturicchio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 7:09pm

They initiated the whole calciopoli scandal inquiry with illegal wiretaps through telecom italia run by an ex inter board member. The whole enquiry was also presided over by the same ex inter board member Guido rossi.

The transcripts for the hearings were all edited to be taken out of context and and transcripts relating to inter were edited or deleted.

On appeal the statute of limitations had expired so the case could not be re opened and the evidence against inter not applied.

So long story short inter were everybit as guilty as juve ac Milan fiorentina lazio etc but got off Scott free. Seen all their rivals weakened and in juve case relegated. While they strengthened getting Zlatan and Vieira from juve and went on to win a weakened serie a 3 years in a row as well as been awarded a scudetto won on the field by juve in 2006.

And that juve team in 2006 was dismantled on relegation. Buffon cannavaro zambrotta camoranesi del piero all winning the world cup in 2006. With Thuram zebina Vieira trezequet and sagnol all members of the French squad that lost the final. Add in nedved Zlatan and Emerson to complete a good squad that was then decimated. Inters period of success never would have materialised without the inter lead calciopoli that saw them prosper and their rivals weakened for carrying out the same actions of trying to influence the ref designator and pressure at board room level. No club was ever found quilts of match fixing but that is the common concensus that prevails.

So whatever trouble inter get in or poor results they get their will be little sympathy.

Plus if inter miss out on champions league qualification they will be in danger of falling victim to financial fair play regulations after all the money they wasted in the summet
Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 7:03am
I didn't know that thanks for info .

I will add I've always liked Inter growing up my favorite player was Ronaldo himself and Zamorano great strike partnership
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 10:10am
Ah yeah, because Juventus are a lovely club..............
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinturicchio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 1:27pm
Never said that like all successfull clubs in every country they look out for their own interest. But the fact that inter were preaching about the scudetto of honesty when awarded the 2006 league title when they carried out the same practices of underhanded pressure on referee designators and officials. Basically it was an unwritten understanding everybody knew every other club was putting pressure on officials and if you were not doing it you were left behind. Inter tried to paint a picture that they were innocent victims and reaped the rewards when in fact they were as guilty as everybody else juve included.
Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinturicchio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 1:34pm
Hence the juve choreography at the coppa italia semi calling inter clowns and cardboard scudetto instead of scudetto of truth

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 1:06pm
BIGGEST game in world football being played today on later, hard to go past Juve -1, really dont know what Meelan were at sacking Mijhalovic as he had them going decent by their recent poor standards and Brocchi is a complete simpleton in my view, one of those great youth coaches who struggles at senior level unfortunately

On a side note Livorno gone PM Cry

Edited by PhilliyK - 21 May 2016 at 1:07pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

BIGGEST game in world football being played today on later, hard to go past Juve -1, really dont know what Meelan were at sacking Mijhalovic as he had them going decent by their recent poor standards and Brocchi is a complete simpleton in my view, one of those great youth coaches who struggles at senior level unfortunately

On a side note Livorno gone PM Cry
No surprise really, the whole team is on loan from elsewhere. Should try get Lucarelli back involved. They need some passion back.Cry
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 9:01pm
Milan the better side,Juve aren't lifting a finger,no bigger culprit than Mandzukic.Still should have had a pen for an obvious foul on Pogba
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic