Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rep of Irl WNT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 143>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

And I will go to say that the keeper positioned herself correctly expecting a pass back onto her right foot outside the goal. Unfortunately Aine O Gorman overstretched for the pass back and put it the other side. It was not the keepers fault. 
Sad comment obviously from a sad person.

Totally disagree Gorman did really well to get a stretch on and get a touch to it.  The keeper maybe have had the correct position but her movement was so slow she was not agile enough.   The ball wasn’t even moving that fast.  It was her fault but the personal abuse by your man was bang out of order. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Sponsored Links

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

And I will go to say that the keeper positioned herself correctly expecting a pass back onto her right foot outside the goal. Unfortunately Aine O Gorman overstretched for the pass back and put it the other side. It was not the keepers fault. 

Totally disagree Gorman did really well to get a stretch on and get a touch to it.  The keeper maybe have had the correct position but her movement was so slow she was not agile enough.   The ball wasn’t even moving that fast.  It was her fault but the personal abuse by your man was bang out of order. 

The level of agility there was Laughable tbh. For some reason you are not allowed to criticise the women’s team, everyone seems to pat them on the head and say well done girlies even when they are brutal. Never understand it tbh. 

My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

The level of agility there was Laughable tbh. For some reason you are not allowed to criticise the women’s team, everyone seems to pat them on the head and say well done girlies even when they are brutal. Never understand it tbh. 

Who's saying they can't be criticised. Call the GK what NA called her  is bang out of order

Edited by Denis Irwin - 27 Oct 2020 at 9:02pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 9:01pm
Nabg is bang out of order.
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 10:28pm

100% it was the goalkeepers fault.she just didn’t have the agility to move her feet to deal with a very simple ball towards her.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Who's saying they can't be criticised. Call the GK what NA called her  is bang out of order
didn’t see what he called her tbh.
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 5:24pm
Shocking decision for a penalty just there. German atacker clearly dived into Katie McCabe's leg, lino had a clear view and never should have bought it.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 5:41pm
Getting the run around here big time 
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 5:44pm
Peno Ireland
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 5:44pm
2-1

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 5:44pm
Game on
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 5:47pm
Christ Germany no. 2 side in the World I take it USA are no. 1
avfc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Christ Germany no. 2 side in the World I take it USA are no. 1

I'm amazed by the standard. Genuinely amazed.

nordlingen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nordlingen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 5:57pm
thats the first goal they've conceded in these qualifiers
 1-1 in Kyiv
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 6:40pm
Vera said after the Greece game when we conceded in the 94th that it would cost us in the end and she wss so right. Held on that day and 2nd spot would have been assured as Ireland have better goal difference  than Ukraine. 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 7:25pm
Hope the FAI offer Vera Pauw a new contract. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Hope the FAI offer Vera Pauw a new contract. 

Yeah she seems 100% invested and she has the team moving in the right right direction. She should stick with Moloney in goal 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
nordlingen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nordlingen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 8:14pm
yeah agree on all counts zizu....I presume qualifiers for WWC 2023 begin next autumn....so good opportunity to get a good number if friendlies organised....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 143>
  Share Topic