You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blokes walking round nude in changing rooms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 11:32am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 11:44am
Sitting down putting on your socks and some bloke walks over with his flute like a pendulum and nearly hits you in the mouth.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 11:52am
You sure your gym isn't adjoined to some gay sauna or such?
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 12:55pm
It was more of a right of passage when I first started playing senior football with my local club 10 years ago.

When I was young lad back then I would often go into the showers with my boxers on and now the new crop of young lads on the team would now, whereas the more senior players wouldn't give a crap and just walk around in the nip. 

Funny how times change, i'd have no problem walking around in the nip but tbh I rarely do because there's no need especially when i'd have a towel handy....
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 1:11pm

On my team none of those damn sexy young lads will even shower. It doesn't matter how much I beg them, they refuse to come in and have a steaming hot shower with me. So frustrating
El Puto Amo
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 3:06pm
I stand there in the nip but I wouldnt stroll to the toilet completely naked or anything. Id throw the pants on at least. Different with women as we have tits so if you're standing there chatting away in the nip its a bit awkward with 2 boobs in your face. The worst thing is women with big hairy fairies in the changing room. Put that away will ya - jaysus. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 3:25pm
Is there girls still out there with hairy growlers?

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Is there girls still out there with hairy growlers?

A lot of the French so i have been told Shocked
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 7:28pm
Agreed tr Andy, brutal viewing blokes in the buff in a changing room
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2016 at 12:04pm

Children in the gym changing rooms has long been a bug bearer of mine, always messing about or irritatingly loud or crying when their Dads are trying to get them dried after swimming.

I would be one of those men who stands naked for as short a time as possible when getting changed, especially when there are children about, and in my gym there are regularly kids of both sexes in getting changed with their Dads.
I remember one time two young girls were sitting with their father and there was a man probably in his 50s opposite them who was getting dried fully naked, literally spent as long as he possibly could with the ballix out, drying every orifice and crack attentively.
It actually seemed wrong.

On another occasion during the 2012 Euros, an aul boy probably in his late 70s tried to have a conversation with me about a Zlatan Ibrahimovic goal which was on the TV, while standing in the buff with one leg up on the bench while drying his back.
I was out of there

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 07 Jan 2016 at 12:06pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2016 at 12:27pm
Would you not say it to them? If they are into naturism, there are places for it.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2016 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Children in the gym changing rooms has long been a bug bearer of mine, always messing about or irritatingly loud or crying when their Dads are trying to get them dried after swimming.

I would be one of those men who stands naked for as short a time as possible when getting changed, especially when there are children about, and in my gym there are regularly kids of both sexes in getting changed with their Dads.
I remember one time two young girls were sitting with their father and there was a man probably in his 50s opposite them who was getting dried fully naked, literally spent as long as he possibly could with the ballix out, drying every orifice and crack attentively.
It actually seemed wrong.

On another occasion during the 2012 Euros, an aul boy probably in his late 70s tried to have a conversation with me about a Zlatan Ibrahimovic goal which was on the TV, while standing in the buff with one leg up on the bench while drying his back.
I was out of there

Can't believe the barman allowed thatWink
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic