You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blokes walking round nude in changing rooms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blokes walking round nude in changing rooms
    Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 12:55am
I was going to put this in the things that annoy you thread but thought me rant was deserving of its own thread and the fact that it doesn't just annoy me but I also can't get me head around it.

Is there any need for blokes to purposely walk around in the nip in changing rooms? What is the point? Of course when you are getting changed you might need to go nude for a minute but you can quickly make yourself decent. Blokes standing in the nip talking away to each other is a little disturbing in my book. It's like for some of them they are making a warped point "I'm naked and I don't give a f**k".
Was in one the other day and there was one guy who who had made the effort to put a t-shirt on but nothing else and then went for a shave in that state.

The gas thing is I don't seem to remember most of the men who do it actually in the gym working out. It's like they hide out in the changing rooms waiting to get in the nip!

If you are one of these peoplse, put some bloody jocks on, no one wants to see your bits!

UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 1:35am
Don't try and get your head around it, you'll end up with with whiplash.

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Was in one the other day
I have no doubt.

If you are offended ask them to put a sock on it.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 8:21am
Scaoil amach an Bobailin
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 10:57am
How big were their flutes?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 11:01am
The changing rooms in penny's must have changed since my day..
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 11:40am
As a wise man once said "if you can't look a knob in the face there's something wrong with you"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

As a wise man once said "if you can't look a knob in the face there's something wrong with you"
David Norris?
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 12:55pm
I find if you just give these fckers a glance and then laugh they cover up quick enough
DavidMan View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 3:35pm
i love a good sword fight Wink
We March On
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by DavidMan DavidMan wrote:

You would love pepsi so
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 4:19pm

When you've stood in the Carrickdale car park having a sword fight in front of an audience and somehow lose despite there being no apparent rules come back to me

On the original post jaysus Andy what's the issue? If it was naked women I'm sure you'd no complain, as long as there's no touching then no issues at all

Ps I'll see ya all on the nudey beach in Arcachon shaygivensbum is handing out the 'wrist' bands that day she told me
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

When you've stood in the Carrickdale car park having a sword fight in front of an audience and somehow lose despite there being no apparent rules come back to me

On the original post jaysus Andy what's the issue? If it was naked women I'm sure you'd no complain, as long as there's no touching then no issues at all

Ps I'll see ya all on the nudey beach in Arcachon shaygivensbum is handing out the 'wrist' bands that day she told me
5 in my group so that will be sgb giving me 5 off the wrist LOL
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 8:19am
Am I? First Ive heard of it!!

Also do you mean they actually stroll around in the nip chatting away and all?

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 10:07am
Yes they do.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 10:24am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Yes they do.

Kinda weird. Dont get me wrong id be in the nip in the changing room whilst getting changed but I wouldnt be strolling around chatting away or anything like that. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 10:42am
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 10:51am
Seriously, you'd regularly see 2/3 lad standing there in their pelt yapping away without a care in the world.

Another person would then get the blow dried and start drying their meat.

Horrific viewing.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 11:14am
And SGB it's almost always old men. The younger crowd are normal and quickly get dressed. I don't have an issue with a lad being nude and seeing his bits it's just the auld lads who seem to be purposely delaying things and getting 'in your face' with it.
No shame with these lads. These are the type that will bend down and dry their toes without a care in the world who is behind them

Edited by t_rAndy - 29 Dec 2015 at 11:15am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic