BIELSA BIELSA BIELSA LOCA LOCA LOCA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BIELSA BIELSA BIELSA LOCA LOCA LOCA
    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 7:49pm
EL     LOCO    will      educate     young         ARTETA

EL         LOCO      4  EIRE
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 9:18am
ESPN Argentina saying  he wants   to retire  after   taking      EIRE to WC2022

gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

I was also confused to the references of Lampard being some kind of moron. Always seems to come across as a fairly bright chap.

And being fat, I'm sure there's many a football supporter would like to be fat like 'fat Frank'
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/17/marceo-bielsa-spygate-powerpoint-leeds-united?CMP=share_btn_tw

Good piece by Jonathan Wilson on the presentation, and Bielsa's character

Wilson loves him.

Actually whoever was looking for a good book about him, Wilson's Angels with Dirty Faces has a good chapter or 2 dedicated to him

excellent book fully recommend it 

I'll second that. Wilson's books tend to be excellent, but that one was just superb

It's brilliant. Sadly for him, it probably is some form of OCD, but you can't be a great manager without being obsessive. The bit in that article about his thoughts on his reaction to losing games after his daughter had overcome a serious illness suggest as much.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 4:10pm
One of Bielsa's biggest disciples is Pep Guardiola himself.

When he got the Barca job, Pep spent some time at Bielsa's house in Argentina studying him and moving the salt and pepper around the dinner table.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I see that Lampard still isn't happy, he even joked in his press conference last night “Ready for my presentation everyone? as he sat down.

I'd imagine he doesn't even know what powerpoint is much less make a presentation

I'm sure he knows a little bit more than that. 

Frank Lampard. ... It was also at Chelsea where an IQtest was administered and it was reported that Lampardhad an IQ of above 150, which would place him amongst the most intelligent 0.1 percent of the world's population. Before turning professional, Lampard obtained 12 GCSEs which included an A* in Latin.Mar 25, 2013

But he didn't get offered a place in Harvard did he!!!
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:54pm
I was also confused to the references of Lampard being some kind of moron. Always seems to come across as a fairly bright chap.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:52pm

I see that Lampard still isn't happy, he even joked in his press conference last night “Ready for my presentation everyone? as he sat down.

I'd imagine he doesn't even know what powerpoint is much less make a presentation

I'm sure he knows a little bit more than that. 

Frank Lampard. ... It was also at Chelsea where an IQtest was administered and it was reported that Lampardhad an IQ of above 150, which would place him amongst the most intelligent 0.1 percent of the world's population. Before turning professional, Lampard obtained 12 GCSEs which included an A* in Latin.Mar 25, 2013
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/17/marceo-bielsa-spygate-powerpoint-leeds-united?CMP=share_btn_tw

Wilson loves him.

Actually whoever was looking for a good book about him, Wilson's Angels with Dirty Faces has a good chapter or 2 dedicated to him

I'll second that. Wilson's books tend to be excellent, but that one was just superb
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:27pm

Wilson loves him.

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Big, traditional name, playing nice football, classic stadium, entertaining manager, Leeds are gonna be a great addition to the Premier League 

No offence to the Leeds fans on here, but my experiences of their fans last month at the Warrington v Frampton fight wouldn't have me rubbing my hands with glee about them being back in the Premier League. 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 12:47pm

Wilson loves him.

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 12:41pm
Big, traditional name, playing nice football, classic stadium, entertaining manager, Leeds are gonna be a great addition to the Premier League 

Edited by Shedite - 17 Jan 2019 at 12:41pm
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 12:39pm

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Well he showed them!

It's a great insight into the amount of preparation and analysis that goes into top level management. Bielsa seems like he has brought it to the next level!

We missed a trick not getting him in to manage us

He'd spend 36 hours watching recent Gibraltar matches
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:01am
Well he showed them!

It's a great insight into the amount of preparation and analysis that goes into top level management. Bielsa seems like he has brought it to the next level!

We missed a trick not getting him in to manage us
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 10:42am
Lampard and his boys got absolutely spanked. Bielsa
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 10:42am
B  I  E  L S A   studied each game Derby played this season. 4 hrs analysing for each game.  Has a bed in his office. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic