YBIG London Xmas Party Thurs 14th Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 2:54pm
Let us know what Pub your going to NR and I'll try and make it for a few scoops.

Cheers

savo01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 4:03pm
I'm living in South Armagh now can I come???? We could start a splinter YBIG organisation! We could sell fegs and diesel on the cheap too!!! I know a guy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 5:33pm

Let us know what Pub your going to NR and I'll try and make it for a few scoops.

Cheers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 3:39pm

Oh God it looks like just me an Hornet then , the FTSE index has already shot up on anticipation of the spending spree in the West end

No worries C2K, Borussia catch you again

This will be as popular a fart in a space suit.

the 1970's called its wants its joke back

while it was on the phone it also said it wants its baseball cap back to Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 3:40pm

I finish work at lunchtime on 22nd so I am happy to pop into town for a few jars NR
....how will I recognise you..... will you be wearing your favourite Celtic jersey or your British Airways Baggage Handler's Hi Vis jacket?

Jesus NR and Hornet in a pub.  Who buys the first round will result in the greatest standoff since Aido started approaching women.  

Edited by Baldrick - 12 Dec 2015 at 3:41pm
Hoosay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 5:06pm
Staying in London for Xmas so I might be up for it. Where are you thinking of going?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

Staying in London for Xmas so I might be up for it. Where are you thinking of going?

Might grab a bite to eat in Sophie's steakhouse Covent Garden and a few pints nearby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 8:46am
Hoosay don't do it. The two lads will sting you for drink.
newrynyuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 8:42am
Sadly I'm off to Hong Kong on Saturday, otherwise I'd have come along.  Enjoy anyways.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 11:30am
Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

Sadly I'm off to Hong Kong on Saturday, otherwise I'd have come along.  Enjoy anyways.
A bit cool this time of year NYUK , you will have to wrap up well on the Star ferry Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 11:35am

<span style="line-height: 18.66px; font-size: 11.99px;">Sadly I'm off to Hong Kong on Saturday, otherwise I'd have come along.  Enjoy anyways.</span>

A bit cool this time of year NYUK , you will have to wrap up well on the Star ferry Wink

Was mid 20s last time I was there in the winter!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 12:48pm

<span style="line-height: 18.66px; font-size: 11.99px;">Sadly I'm off to Hong Kong on Saturday, otherwise I'd have come along.  Enjoy anyways.</span>

Now on the flip side I do recall one day around Christmas years ago it was +4 the local were wrapped up like Black bears , and any trip across Victoria Harbour is going to be cold that's for sure .
newrynyuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 2:16pm

Now on the flip side I do recall one day around Christmas years ago it was +4 the local were wrapped up like Black bears , and any trip across Victoria Harbour is going to be cold that's for sure .

Yes.  It never ceases to amaze me how in December you see the locals in Hong Kong wearing scarves, hats and heavy coats when the temperature is about 18 degrees.  18 degrees?  That's shirtless weather in Ireland.

That said, I'm also going to Sapporo for New Year's Eve.  Now that WILL be freezing.  Sapporo has just seen its heaviest snowfall in over 60 years...

Edited by newrynyuk - 17 Dec 2015 at 2:19pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 7:03am
Right 3 of us are going to grab a bite to eat in Sophie's steakhouse in Covent Garden at 17.00 on Tuesday just up from the Lyceum theatre and then head to the Wellington corner of the strand just down from the Lyceum

Hoosay/zinedane I will drop you a pm

Ps no Depeche mode fans

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 10:16pm
I have to say what it lacked in quantity it made up for in quality

In addition to great beer,  steak and craic, will make next years a bit earlier ClapClap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 10:20pm

In addition to great beer,  steak and craic, will make next years a bit earlier ClapClap

Good stuff lads, happy christmas to ye. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 10:35pm

you too Deise hopefully get a beer/gallon of wine in France with you and your mob

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 10:55pm

you too Deise hopefully get a beer/gallon of wine in France with you and your mob

It won't be wine anyway LOL

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>