Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG London Xmas Party Thurs 14th Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

After being dragged outa bed for a conference call I now find my flight cancelled - I have had better mornings !

Any **** with a drone within 5 miles of an airport should be shot on site 
Are you still stuck in Gatwick NR ??????

nah never went near it  sounds horrendous , train to Liverpool 2200 flight tonight

grabbing a bite a coupe of hours with the grandkids then head to airport
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 4:45pm
That's the second time I've read the words grankids ShockedShocked 

Still don't believe it
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

That's the second time I've read the words grankids ShockedShocked 

Still don't believe it
I know, it is hard to believe alright.

He looks older. 

*Only messing! Nordies scare me.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 1:34pm
Well its that time of the year again and before people book flights home   Can one of the kind mods change the date to Thur 19th Dec

The 5th (Shocked)  annual YBIG London Xmas is scheduled for Thursday 19th Dec (where do the years go ) - usual terms and conditions apply -  no free drink and no free food (though Newrynyuk brought some Tayto crisps last year).

It is anticipated to be in the same spot near embankment tube but if somebody has a better/handier/cheaper location and wants to organise it I will gladly step back Smile

Usual scenario put your name down and confirm 2 weeks before  - all are welcome
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 1:48pm

Well its that time of the year again and before people book flights home   Can one of the kind mods change the date to Thur 19th Dec

The 5th (Shocked)  annual YBIG London Xmas is scheduled for Thursday 19th Dec (where do the years go ) - usual terms and conditions apply -  no free drink and no free food (though Newrynyuk brought some Tayto crisps last year).

It is anticipated to be in the same spot near embankment tube but if somebody has a better/handier/cheaper location and wants to organise it I will gladly step back Smile

Anyone under 50 need not apply Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 7:41pm
Bump 

Numbers so far 

Newryrep 
Sligo Hornet + 1 
Mr + Mrs Moscow Mule 
Antrim Man
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 7:42pm
Week night is a pain in the hoop for me now, as much as I would like to head in. 
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Week night is a pain in the hoop for me now, as much as I would like to head in. 

That’s a shame pM ....would be good to have you there .....for some intellectual conversation Wink
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 9:15pm

Pity It woukd of been good to have a natter 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

That’s a shame pM ....would be good to have you there .....for some intellectual conversation Wink

Yes this years theme was 
Blue Thunder v Airwolf 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 7:06pm

Those Tayto Christmas Stuffing flavour crisps were, eh, interesting!
And you're definitely on commission from that Italian place!!!
Not 100% sure yet but might be heading home on the 19th - If not then I'll be in.

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Those Tayto Christmas Stuffing flavour crisps were, eh, interesting!
And you're definitely on commission from that Italian place!!!
Not 100% sure yet but might be heading home on the 19th - If not then I'll be in.

Not a bother Borussia , I wouldn't hang about re flights , they wont be getting any cheaper

no commission for me Smile  though I do eat in it once every couple of months and with no discount
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 10:53am
I hope to be along on the 19th.  And I will not hear a word against Tayto Turkey, Ham and Stuffing limited edition Christmas crisps.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

I hope to be along on the 19th.  And I will not hear a word against Tayto Turkey, Ham and Stuffing limited edition Christmas crisps.

ClapClapClap nordie tayto

Edited by Newryrep - 12 Nov 2019 at 9:39pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 9:47pm

Originally posted by newrynyuk newrynyuk wrote:

ClapClapClap nordie tayto

Protestant Tayto Thumbs Down 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 8:21pm
YBIG London Xmas do Clap
Newry RepClap
Nordie TaytoClap
Clapping smiley Clap
@AntrimMan85
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 11:44pm
Tayto sectarianism Thumbs Down
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 9:26pm
I will be taking my new partner but as she has only been to two Away games .....no home games .....doesn’t have a season ticket .....will she be eligible for the free scran and drink you promised Newrygrump?......if it helps she is not a fan of Yacht Clubs 
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>
  Share Topic