You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Callum O Dowda

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 11:17pm
I should point out I've seen a hell of a lot of Callum O'Dowda, Forrester seems to possess the ability to move up the leagues also. I've seen Forrester on TV once v WBA i've seen O'Dowda a few times it doesn't surprise me a large number of clubs are chasing him this summer! hopefully they both flourish!
Sponsored Links

Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

I should point out I've seen a hell of a lot of Callum O'Dowda, Forrester seems to possess the ability to move up the leagues also. I've seen Forrester on TV once v WBA i've seen O'Dowda a few times it doesn't surprise me a large number of clubs are chasing him this summer! hopefully they both flourish!

How have you seen a hell of a lot of callum o dowda as his matches arent on live tv bar maybe 3 or 4 max throughout the season or do you possess a season ticket for oxford?
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 1:45am
Originally posted by Doyler1993 Doyler1993 wrote:

How have you seen a hell of a lot of callum o dowda as his matches arent on live tv bar maybe 3 or 4 max throughout the season or do you possess a season ticket for oxford?

Ha. I attend football games with my colleagues and buddies, I don't sit on my sofa and watch Super Saturday/Sunday weekly. Myself and a group of friends attend random games in and around London each week if we're off we have done since we were students. I've seen O'Dowda v Leyton Orient, Wimbledon and Barnet live, he was bloody superb against Barnet last month too. Great potential there let's all hope he pushes on.

Also, I only have two season tickets.. One for Celtic and the other for FC Bayern Munchen, ive had my Bayern season ticket since I was literally a child with my grandpa and father, add my Bayern season ticket and Celtic one together and it's still cheaper then then a mid table PL teams. Somehow it's cheaper to watch Bayern play then Celtic, go figure   

Edited by SByrne24 - 04 Apr 2016 at 1:58am
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 2:33am

He watched them out the cockpit window
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 7:52am

No, O'Dowda is in my opinion. Dele Ali was playing league 1 last season and Vardy was on a building site not that long ago, he'll not be in league 2 next season.

jesus christ are u serious??? who says there ever has to be another "vardy story" or "dele ali story"? u ever hear of the phrase, "clutching at straws?. jesus, get carried away much? the lad has potential, but thats all. he has done nothing so far
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 7:55am
and by the way... two hugely conflicting posts on how he played in this game. one man says he was bloody superb, and another says bar his goal he done nothing. 

which of the two is true? how can it be so different

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 8:49am

Ha. I attend football games with my colleagues and buddies, I don't sit on my sofa and watch Super Saturday/Sunday weekly. Myself and a group of friends attend random games in and around London each week if we're off we have done since we were students. I've seen O'Dowda v Leyton Orient, Wimbledon and Barnet live, he was bloody superb against Barnet last month too. Great potential there let's all hope he pushes on.

Also, I only have two season tickets.. One for Celtic and the other for FC Bayern Munchen, ive had my Bayern season ticket since I was literally a child with my grandpa and father, add my Bayern season ticket and Celtic one together and it's still cheaper then then a mid table PL teams. Somehow it's cheaper to watch Bayern play then Celtic, go figure   
Don't forget Tyrone and Ulster.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 9:13am

Celtic and United, season tickets for both.
I've a small love for Southampton also as when I lived there we would of went to all their home games. So I'd always look out for their results

I suppose they both wear red so it's easy enough to get them mixed up.

Edited by seanyshuffler - 04 Apr 2016 at 9:14am
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 9:18am
He played a total of 188 minutes of football in those games, hardly 'a hell of a lot', more sh*te talk

Edited by nvidic - 04 Apr 2016 at 9:18am
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 9:32am
I have a United one through my local supports club back home, it costs me basically nothing as others use it I go to big games I was trying to make a point about the price of football in England thought id leave it out Cry  I couldn't justify having it unless i either attended weekly or didn't get my money back, yes PM i've an Ulster and Club Tyrone/Club Ireland member too I'm passionate about supporting my teams!

He scored two v Barnet? He was great that day in particular.

Edited by SByrne24 - 04 Apr 2016 at 9:34am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 9:33am
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Celtic and United, season tickets for both.
I've a small love for Southampton also as when I lived there we would of went to all their home games. So I'd always look out for their results

I suppose they both wear red so it's easy enough to get them mixed up.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 10:10am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

He played a total of 188 minutes of football in those games, hardly 'a hell of a lot', more sh*te talk

is this byrne lad a wind up do u think? the more i read the more im thinking surely he is taking the piss
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 10:15am
Originally posted by mully_85 mully_85 wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

is this byrne lad a wind up do u think? the more i read the more im thinking surely he is taking the piss

Defiantly not a wind up, as members on here stalk me  isn't that right lads, shouting abuse at my missus in Poland Thumbs Up. Now, if anyone cares to approach me I shall happily speak to them and buy them a drink, I however do not answer to 'Captain'

Edited by SByrne24 - 04 Apr 2016 at 10:16am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 10:20am
Stay defiant, Topper!Anyway, I merely highlight when you talk absolute bollocks, unfortunately that is all the time. 
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 10:21am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Stay defiant, Topper!Anyway, I merely highlight when you talk absolute bollocks, unfortunately that is all the time. 

In your opinion PM, our opinions simply differ Cry
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 10:28am

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

In your opinion PM, our opinions simply differ Cry
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

My opinion is that you lie,repeatedly. There is evidence in this very thread to back it up.

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 3:55pm
Good player Callum done ok yesterday! One of our brightest prospects coming through certainly.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 4:10pm
Another goal today
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
  Share Topic