You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Callum O Dowda

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 31>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Callum O Dowda
    Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 4:43pm
Has become a regular for both his club oxford who sit top of league 2 and ireland u21. He has scored 4 goals this season from midfield and is starting to attract interest from clubs in the championship and premier league. 
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
Sponsored Links

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 4:44pm
Like who from the premier league? 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 4:49pm
HITC Sport has learned that Liverpool are heading the chase and are one of those who have failed with requests to let him train with the club, whilst city rivals Everton, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur are also keen.

IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 4:52pm
I find that hard to believe to be honest and never heard of HITC Sport but best of luck to the lad. Always follow Oxford's progress. Won't be long until Roofe is snapped up too but that's irrelevant to the ROI.

Edited by McG - 09 Dec 2015 at 4:53pm
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

I find that hard to believe to be honest a<span style="line-height: 16.8px;">nd never heard of HITC Sport</span> but best of luck to the lad. Always follow Oxford's progress. Won't be long until Roofe is snapped up too but that's irrelevant to the ROI.
Things have gone a bit flat for him
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 7:54pm
Would be nice to see him get promoted (if they do) with Oxford or just see the season out, seeing as he's only 20 and then test himself at a higher level. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 8:27pm
Looks at talented player, good pace and skill.
We're decent enough..
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 8:58pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE10mXdDMJI

defo looks promising....
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 1:54pm
This lad was absolutely fantastic on the wing for Oxford today. Hope he can kick on
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 2:01pm
Yeah very good today, as were the whole side.
Hoban did well with a run off the bench too
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 2:18pm
why was he not starting???
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

I find that hard to believe to be honest and never heard of HITC Sport but best of luck to the lad. Always follow Oxford's progress. Won't be long until Roofe is snapped up too but that's irrelevant to the ROI.
How did you know about Roofe? Do you watch Oxford?
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 3:48pm
Scores in the Johnston Paint trophy he's been terrific, first appearance in a large arena and rises to the occasion.

O'Dowda is our future star, a big move beckons this summer for O'Dowda,I've watched him three times for Oxford this season live each time he's been a stand out player. Another Dele Ali story in the making.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 4:08pm
Think he's been largely quiet today tbf, but he took his goal very well no doubt.
We're decent enough..
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 4:46pm
Done well to score, done nothing else

Edited by GreenDodger93 - 03 Apr 2016 at 4:47pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 7:33pm
Hope you are half right Byrner but he's playing league 2 so let's wait and see before getting too excited.
AS YOU WERE McGx

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 7:47pm
I mean Forrester if anyone looks to be the next great white hope of Irish football, no?

O'Dowda has a hell of a long way to go......
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 9:01pm
No, O'Dowda is in my opinion. Dele Ali was playing league 1 last season and Vardy was on a building site not that long ago, he'll not be in league 2 next season.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 31>
  Share Topic