You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RTE Investigates Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 12:02am
He'll get voted back in and he won't give a f**k as nothing will be done.

Really looking forward to the memes and videos people will make
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 12:29am
Wheure's the Champion Butthar, haigh?
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

He'll get voted back in and he won't give a f**k as nothing will be done.

Really looking forward to the memes and videos people will make

It's disgusting that nothing is done. What's the point in anyone blowing the whistle on these crooks when it goes nowhere!
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 12:33am
Free enterprise LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 12:47am
I'll be voting for Hugh McElvany at the next local elections and I expect him to top the poll with a much increased vote. 

My kind of politician and a top, top sportswriter as well.
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

It's disgusting that nothing is done. What's the point in anyone blowing the whistle on these crooks when it goes nowhere!
The show was only last night, lets wait and see.

Public service broadcasting at its best. It also really makes it hard to argue against removing the vote from our rural cousins until they learn what to do with it.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 9:48am
He has 'left' FG.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 9:55am
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Public service broadcasting at its best. It also really makes it hard to argue against removing the vote from our rural cousins until they learn what to do with it.

dead right as those culchies continued to elect the likes of Ray Burke Liam Lawlor, Bertie Ahern and Charlie Haughey long after they knew they were bent.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 10:11am
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

dead right as those culchies continued to elect the likes of Ray Burke Liam Lawlor, Bertie Ahern and Charlie Haughey long after they knew they were bent.
LOL
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 10:12am
God, it depresses me that our country really doesn't seem to have learned lessons from the past. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 10:12am
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

But not one of the above got re-elected after they were exposed....

Edited by roverstillidie - 08 Dec 2015 at 10:13am
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 10:29am
So nobody knew Bertie was crooked in 2007? Give me a f**king break
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 10:34am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

I was only a teenager when Ray Burke was elected for the last time - Everybody knew then out our way.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 10:34am
H'on Hughie. H'up ya boy ya! 

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I was only a teenager when Ray Burke was elected for the last time - Everybody knew then out our way.

Edited by sid waddell - 08 Dec 2015 at 10:36am
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 10:38am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

When the Monaghan buck did the hand illustrations of money going into his pockets I nearly collapsed on the floor laughing.

It's like Mayor Quimby out of the Simpsons

Exactly what I was thinking! LOL That was absolutely fooking hilarious. I thought the comedy arrived earlier in the day when on radio the same lad said he was just playing along for the craic (including explaining to the interviewer what 'taking the piss' meant LOL) but glad he saved the real gold for the programme.

And then the bit at the end where's resigning from Fine Gael because of all the 'self serving politicians'. LOL You couldn't have made up a funnier story/character in fairness. Talk about striking gold - that whole programme could not have gone any better for RTE!
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 11:36am
That other prick from Donegal threatening to sue RTE. Go on then ya fook.

At least Queenan has had the decency to resign.

What a country 👎
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2015 at 11:41am

no, he was exposed in 2008 and has not stood for election since
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic