You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Byrne Identity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Byrne Identity
    Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 4:20pm
The Byrne Identity is a 2015 Irish-British[1] psychological thriller film, adaptation of Roddy Doyles novel of the same name. It stars Cillian Murphy as S Byrne, a man suffering from extreme cases of mixed up thoughts and attempting to discover his true identity amidst a clandestine conspiracy within the You Boys In Green Intelligence Agency (YBIGIA)

Any reviews or thoughts on this movie or indeed Byrne are all welcome on here. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 4:21pm
LOL
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 4:22pm
LOL

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 4:24pm
Niall Morgan the Tyrone keeper could get a part, as Byrne played as his understudy for underage Tyrone teams. 

Big twist at the end will obviously be him waking up and it all being a dream. 

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 4:25pm
Great title. LOL
londonirish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 4:38pm
Very good.

Scene one - Pilot (Cillian) walks into a French bar. Opens his jacket and he's wearing his PSG shirt. The bar is classy. the type of place that high achieving young pilots with RAF friends would drink. Fox news is on the box. Man orders a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape and tells the old french dorris behind the bar that "the drinks are on the Byrne". Big cheer goes up. Man then wakes up in a puddle of wee and realises it was all just one big dream. 

Scene two - man logs on to www.ybig.ie. LD has been posting sh1t again. End.
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 4:39pm
I think First Occifer Byrne has displayed great forbearance and restraint in the face of a wave of unwarranted and libelous attacks on his good name and personal reputation. I'm glad to see His Lordship Sham step in and warn offenders they will be banned if the continue posting in this vein about the First Occifer.  Bravo  Lord Sham.  I wish I had you on my side.  I may propose to First Occifer Byrne that we form a Seriously Maligned Posters Association.
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 5:46pm
A Brillant Stuff Clap
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 8:46pm
The name's Byrne, S Byrne.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 8:48pm
Ah but this lad will not be shook or stirred
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 9:31pm
Boys it's 90% true. That's a fact. He is actually upset by the begrudgery and some of you should be looking at your own actions.
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 9:33pm
To be fair to him he hasn't mentioned his trials with Sheffield Wednesday...which is the first thing i would have mentioned on a football forum
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by londonirish londonirish wrote:

Very good.

Scene one - Pilot (Cillian) walks into a French bar. Opens his jacket and he's wearing his PSG shirt. The bar is classy. the type of place that high achieving young pilots with RAF friends would drink. Fox news is on the box. Man orders a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape and tells the old french dorris behind the bar that "the drinks are on the Byrne". Big cheer goes up. Man then wakes up in a puddle of wee and realises it was all just one big dream. 

Scene two - man logs on to www.ybig.ie. LD has been posting sh1t again. End.

LOL
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2015 at 7:15am
He's some flower alright LOL

Well at least he has arrived as he has his own thread .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2015 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

He's some flower alright LOL

Well at least he has arrived as he has his own thread .

This lad has had more threads about him than you have had posts without misspellings or grammatical errors, Murph.  He's a star.  If he set up his own YouTube channel he'd be driving his own plane in a couple of years instead of jarvying for Willie Walsh.   
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2015 at 8:28am
Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

To be fair to him he hasn't mentioned his trials with Sheffield Wednesday...which is the first thing i would have mentioned on a football forum
You mean to say he was on trial in Sheffield on a Wednesday.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2015 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

Boys it's 90% true. That's a fact. He is actually upset by the begrudgery and some of you should be looking at your own actions.

Do you know Tyler Durden?
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2015 at 10:03am
Some people are right infatuated with this lad.

Freud would have a field day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic