You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can job check emails without you knowing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 9:49pm
McG, you get the pic on whats app of the screen grab of the qware lads message to the other genius?
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 10:01pm
Someone has just admitted to being bullied at school..... :s did you read the pm I sent to Byrner about you being a melter? His responsewas AAMAZING.
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2015 at 7:47am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Mods can check your PM's on here too ?
yeah but we never tell

Not true Sham.  Remember the mod conspiracy to get rid of The E.  BSM published details of what was in his PM's and GerK, McG, PotLuckGate Bob and The Court Jester Milla all colluded to cover it up.  I know Your Lordship was only a commoner that time the same as the rest of us but don't try to con us now you've joined the aristocracy. 

Hope you don't mind JSL, but your inbox was maxed out so went through a few of your pm's and deleted those I didn't deem as important as others.

I don't mind at all McG.  Actually you did me a favour.  I didn't know it was full and I wouldn't want to miss out on my Christmas greetings from Baldrick and brianie. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic