You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vienna - November 12th 2016- Travel + Accom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 54>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2016 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by sparkyallen94 sparkyallen94 wrote:

Anyone any idea when the Austria tickets application will start?
have a look a few posts above yours........
Sponsored Links

daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 1:15pm
When are tickets out for this ?
keitho5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keitho5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 1:22pm
It's pay at the gate
Oooooooooohhhhhh yes sir......
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

When are tickets out for this ?
They were all released yesterday , boy you must have missed out , orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr read back on this thread Geek
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
muscles View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muscles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 2:46pm
All booked up for this now. Dublin Budapest return, 2 nights in Budapest, 3 in Vienna, return train fare, all in for €275. Delighted with that. Smile
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2016 at 5:18pm
Where are folks staying for the night in Budapest if they are on the late night flight on the Friday .
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 1:35pm
Want to go to this but will have to travel alone which is a real downer. 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I'll be your pal if you like? This is an outstanding offer when you consider my soundness and the level of craic that I bring to proceedings. The one disclaimer that I need to put out there is that my missus will partially offset some of my soundness but overall, it's still an excellent proposition. 
El Puto Amo
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I'll be your pal if you like? This is an outstanding offer when you consider my soundness and the level of craic that I bring to proceedings. The one disclaimer that I need to put out there is that my missus will partially offset some of my soundness but overall, it's still an excellent proposition. 

Heart
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
BilboBaggins View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BilboBaggins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2016 at 11:53am
Anyone book with that Party Rock Travel crowd? €459 all in for two nights in prague and two in Vienna. Flights, transfers and accommodation. Thinking of booking it but don't want to be stuck for 4 days with a load of 19 year olds singing Shane Long is on fire non stop trying to get on joe.ie.
Gona go through Bratislava if not.
HampshireDub View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HampshireDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2016 at 4:07pm
Booked up for this fly Friday and back Sunday evening direct from London.
5 star hotel no messing about.
Never been to Vienna but have always fancied a visit.
Met a few Austrians in Bordeaux they were good skins.

Bring it
Draw me a compass I need a MAP
ACTHUNG BABY View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACTHUNG BABY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 8:15pm
Lads , anyone ever booked a transfer with Ryanair , looking at Bratislava to Vienna 13e return by bus.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 9:25am
Originally posted by ACTHUNG BABY ACTHUNG BABY wrote:

Lads , anyone ever booked a transfer with Ryanair , looking at Bratislava to Vienna 13e return by bus.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Ryanair I think are a legitimate company Wink
manulike View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manulike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 12:47pm
Not sure about these Irish fly-by-nights ;-)

There is a very reputable German bus company that goes form Bratislava Airport directly to Vienna Erdberg station (which is a mere 2 mile away from the stadium if you prefer a taxi instead of the cheap metro to the match).

Only thing is, that FlixBus currently only allow booking until 5 November - but if you wait a week, it will only cost you 5 euro ...

https://shop.flixbus.com/search?route=Bratislava+airport-Vienna&rideDate=05.11.2016&adults=1&children=0&bikes=0&departureCity=1745&departureStation=1955&arrivalCity=1394&arrivalStation=&currency=EUR 
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by HampshireDub HampshireDub wrote:

Booked up for this fly Friday and back Sunday evening direct from London.
5 star hotel no messing about.
Never been to Vienna but have always fancied a visit.
Met a few Austrians in Bordeaux they were good skins.

Bring it

You on the BA flight out of Heathrow by any chance? 
peakyblinder1 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peakyblinder1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 4:51pm
Flying to Budapest Friday-Monday, just wondering would we be better off going back to Budapest on Sunday and spending the night there or staying in Vienna? first away trip so fairly inexperienced to say the least. Looking at it at the moment Budapest seems both cheaper and generally nicer so swaying towards staying there 2 nights.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by peakyblinder1 peakyblinder1 wrote:

Flying to Budapest Friday-Monday, just wondering would we be better off going back to Budapest on Sunday and spending the night there or staying in Vienna? first away trip so fairly inexperienced to say the least. Looking at it at the moment Budapest seems both cheaper and generally nicer so swaying towards staying there 2 nights.

We stayed in Budapest last time around and it was a good spot would advise staying in it the extra night over
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by peakyblinder1 peakyblinder1 wrote:

We stayed in Budapest last time around and it was a good spot would advise staying in it the extra night over
Go to Budapest on the Sunday as RB says. Excellent nightlife there. Most fans will be leaving Vienna on the Sunday anyway. Id rather go to Budapest than to go home to be honest.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 54>
  Share Topic