Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coffeebean and Bohsfan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coffeebean and Bohsfan
    Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 9:36am
Are these 2 the same poster?

Are both of them RainPaulo?

I know one of them said his name was Paul and from Cork, so that means one of them is RainPaulo - who has been banned now 4 times?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 11:34am
They ruin every topic they post in repeating the same bullsh*t all the time.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 11:50am
Not the same poster. Coffeebean is far worse than Bohsfan. Coffeebean is just a troll and he puts me off posting. It's the same negative crap with him on every thread. O'Neill is sh*te, Keane is sh*te, Ireland are sh*te, Trap was sh*te blah blah blah

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 21 Nov 2015 at 11:55am
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 12:17pm
I reckon it's rainpaulo and tnc
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 1:42pm
Thankfully I have had discussions with all the mods and they have common sense, so they can see this for what it is - cyber bullying by two keyboard warriors who have a grudge against me.

Yet you can bet they would be as quiet as two church mice if I ran into them in Slattery's or Scruffy's. LOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 2:15pm
I was in Portugal when you went crying to the mods about me - and I am sitting there with 2 of the moderators FFS.

What discussions did you have with the mods anyway? why don't you post it up.

I don't think our paths would ever cross as you just sit at home criticizing the players and management at every given opportunity.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 2:25pm
I didn't go "crying to the mods" about you. I told them you were accusing me of being someone else. Try doing that (accusing people of being people they are not) in the real world and see where it gets you. What does sitting there with two of them have to do with anything? They aren't going to ban me just because you are friends with them.

That's why they are called "private messages". Don't worry it was all very civil.

I don't criticize the players and management at every given opportunity. That's an exaggeration. I criticized Richard Keogh and Jon Walters and was man enough to admit when I was wrong. I have stuck up for several players (Long, Ward, McShane) when others were criticizing them. If this is about Glenn Whelan then I am HARDLY the only person criticizing him.

Edited by Bohsfan84 - 21 Nov 2015 at 2:26pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 2:30pm
You have the same name first name as RainPaulo\Locke and any other alias you had - i.e. 'Paul'.
You are both from Cork.
You both criticize Keane at every opportunity.
You both criticize Trap at every opportunity.
You both idolise Long.
Neither if you go to any games.

Your writing style is similar to RainPaulo\Locke etc..

It's a bit of a coincidence don't you think?

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 2:42pm
My name is not Paul.
I am not from Cork.
I don't criticize him at every opportunity. I just think he is past it. He's still our best ever striker. They aren't mutually exclusive.
Give me an example of when I have criticized Trapattoni on this forum. 
You mean the guy who scored the winner against Germany?

You might want to stop with the baseless accusations like a good lad and start acting your age.

You're not fooling anyone.

Edited by Bohsfan84 - 21 Nov 2015 at 2:54pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:13pm
@Bohsfan84

You're the last person to tell people about acting their age

You posted that Robbie Keane was a 'goal hanger' on here before.

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:21pm
I said that he doesn't have the mobility to link up with midfielders and wide players, he can't get on the end of runs, he is marked out of games, he can't physically compete with defenders, he can't hold the ball up and he doesn't affect overall play but if you want to oversimplify it by saying I called him a "goal hanger", be my guest.

It's a forum with hundreds, maybe thousands, of members. Opinions aren't going to be uniform.

I really can't understand why people (grown men) get so abusive about other people's opinions.

Would ye be so abusive if ye were having a conversation like this in a pub and not on the internet? 

Just curious.

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:26pm
If I'm oversimplifying it?!

You actually posted he was a goal hanger.

Are you denying you even posted that?
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:38pm
You're posting something I allegedly said without any context whatsoever in order to make me look bad. That's not oversimplifying it?

You have 12,410 comments. If I was to list all the daft things you have said without any context I would be here until the cows come home.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:45pm
You met the Cork born Alan Browne in a nightclub before, If I were to hazard a guess it was in Cork.

You tried to disguise yourself as a Bohs fan to avoid getting banned again. The name you registered was 'Paul' and then you changed it to 'John'.

You really are a sad individual.

Edited by horsebox - 21 Nov 2015 at 3:47pm
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:51pm
Met someone from Cork in a nightclub once, so therefore I am also from Cork. LOL

Sound logic.

Please stop stalking me.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

You're posting something I allegedly said without any context whatsoever in order to make me look bad. That's not oversimplifying it?

You have 12,410 comments. If I was to list all the daft things you have said without any context I would be here until the cows come home.

Allegedly?!

Simple question.

Do you deny posting that?

Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:55pm
I never denied saying it.

I said you are posting something without context. It's a logical fallacy.

It's like you saying "Robbie Keane is in sh*t hot form" and me saying you called him "sh*t".

You are applying something I said without any coherent logic other than to make me look bad.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Bohsfan84 Bohsfan84 wrote:

Met someone from Cork in a nightclub once, so therefore I am also from Cork. LOL

Sound logic.

Please stop stalking me.

Along with all the other coincidences.

Have a read of this

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>