You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Will terrorism put you off going to France?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 39>
Poll Question: Will a potential attack stop you travelling?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [8.71%]
220 [91.29%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 7:27pm
It doesn't stop me going to Derry for city games, so no.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Sponsored Links

eire28 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 7:52pm
There is no place for fear in following something you love.
eire28 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 7:56pm
Ah here, the game in Hannover has been cancelled because an ambulance was found outside the stadium full of explosives.

I'm sick of these ISIS boys. Bullies back in the day would steal your penny sweets or give you a kick up the Arse. Now their trying to blow your head off. Not on.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 8:08pm
I wouldn't be surprised if you have to go through a metal detector similar to airport security before entering the stadiums.
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Them pesky brits you talking about?
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 8:53pm
Will definitely be there. Will be more wary of my surroundings(well more wary than Poland anyway)
Jolliers booked in work already. Roll on the draw
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 9:25pm
What ISIS don't realise is that an even bigger army is on the way :)
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Wont stop me either, but if there are more attacks in France and they come out and say we are definitely going to attack the tournament, it would make you think. 

If fellahs want to go out and kill themselves and start shooting at anyone, no amount of security is ever gonna stop that.

Exactly my thoughts. No amount of security will stop unsophisticated attacks by nutters.

Saying that, I wouldn't be put off but the coming weeks, months will tell.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

I am sure i read something like one million people die each year in road crashes .
How many of you refuse to drive because it's not safe ?

We are going for sure .

Hate these comparisons. Stupid.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:08pm
There's going to be 5 million (mostly pointless) threads on here about the Euros over the next 8 months.Everything from terrorism to what currency they use in France.

I'm lovin it Cool

Anyway back on topic. If any of those ISIS shams shows up outside a packed bar full of us, he'll have about 500 pint glasses skyed at him before he can do anything Beer

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

There's going to be 5 million (mostly pointless) threads on here about the Euros over the next 8 months.Everything from terrorism to what currency they use in France.

I'm lovin it Cool

Anyway back on topic. If any of those ISIS shams shows up outside a packed bar full of us, he'll have about 500 pint glasses skyed at him before he can do anything Beer

At €8 a go make sure you down it first
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Jesus were not that bad up here.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
KenSRFC View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KenSRFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:23pm
There's going to be hoaxes, false alarms and threats made about the euros in the coming months no doubt so it's going to be on everyone's mind. Wont stop me from going that said
Deco View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:26pm
No, most of the people at the matches be too drunk to care anyway Wink .
Mr Stupid View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Stupid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:31pm
No
Stupid like a fox
irishrossi View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishrossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:39pm
not a hope of it putting me off going
i hope a huge crowd turns up for the euros to show them arseholes they dont scare us
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Green Ybig flack jackets will be next summers must have.

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
bannerboy95 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bannerboy95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 11:09pm
not a chance will take more than a few mindless idiots from me supporting my country
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 39>
  Share Topic