You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm A Celebrity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 11:00am
Sorry Redladd but I'm an unashamed fan of this show, only reality sh*te I'd watch.

When will someone finally sidle up to Lady C and say SEE YOU, YOU ARE A COONT NOW FOOK OFF.

Vile yoke. 😡
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 11:29am
the geordie lass has a great turn of phrase.

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 11:47am
Alan Rickmans ma is classic . Show would be sh*te without her
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 4:02pm
Lady C reminds me of Arsene Wenger. Sounds and looks.
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Apparently LC was christened George William due to a genital abnormality it was assumed she was male. She had corrective surgery when she reached adulthood...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Apparently LC was christened George William due to a genital abnormality it was assumed she was male. She had corrective surgery when she reached adulthood...

Yeah she was born a hermaphrodite.
I'm a fan of the show too, Vicky is the life n soul so far
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 5:08pm

It's a real life version of Jar Jar Binks.

d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 5:10pm
LOL she gives me the absolute weirds

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

It's a real life version of Jar Jar Binks.

Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 5:55pm
Lady C won't be voted off tonight, shes too much entertainment value for the public.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 6:00pm
True. She's an absolute coont of the highest order but it's TV gold.
Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 11:21pm
Susannah evicted, didn't see that coming.

Was hoping it was Chris after his lies tonight.

My prediction for final two are George and Georgie.

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 2:29pm
Lady C was right, if the public like her they'll get rid of the bland personalities first..

Think Vicky will come top 2 because of her huge demographic she has from the Geordie Shore crowd, love it or hate it, it's broke all sort of records viewing wise.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2015 at 7:53am
Chris booted out and Lady C quits a few hours later. Cool

Show will die down from here 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2015 at 11:00am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Sorry Redladd but I'm an unashamed fan of this show, only reality sh*te I'd watch.

When will someone finally sidle up to Lady C and say SEE YOU, YOU ARE A COONT NOW FOOK OFF.

Vile yoke. 😡

How could you even admit such a thing publically. If genocide ever becomes popular again, it'd be hard to argue against a policy that started with killing those that go on the show and those that watch it.

There'd be no arguments with starting with people that watch Eastenders
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2015 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Lady C quits a few hours later. Cool

Show will die down from here 

Didn't know that. They'll prob forget to mention it like they did with other guy.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2015 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Vile yoke. 😡

How could you even admit such a thing publically. If genocide ever becomes popular again, it'd be hard to argue against a policy that started with killing those that go on the show and those that watch it.

Each to their own Hoskins, beauty of the world. One mans trash is another mans treasure, world would be fair boring if everyone was into the same thing
Some people just deserve a slap
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2015 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Vile yoke. 😡

So bad you had to make a post in a thread about it... It's like the UFC thread LOLEmbarrassed
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2015 at 11:41pm
You'd be first on the list to enter the room with the 'free play station l' and 'naked birds'.

Come on in Coyne, just let me hit the switch
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic