You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Terrorist attacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 162>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:02pm
Hollande has declared a state of emergency
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:05pm
My brother neice and nephew in Paris trying to contact them.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Thoughts with you and them pal.

This is truly dreadful
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:09pm
Hope all is ok with your cousins DM
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

This is truly dreadful

Thanks they were over for a U2 concert no contact as yet.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:10pm
Hope your family are ok DM

My mate and his missus are safe back in their apartment 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:14pm

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

This is truly dreadful

Thanks they were over for a U2 concert no contact as yet.

Hopefully they will be ok dm

Say networks over there be going crazy
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:21pm
Thanks  for all your concern thats why I love this forum so much some great people.

They are fine flights cancelled staying over till tomorrow thank christ the are safe.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:22pm
3 dead after explosion at one of the gates to the Stade de France
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:24pm
I'm with Sid Waddell on the disaster jokes.

I find the irony in a band called Eagles of Death Metal having violence visited upon them. It's another reminder to me that the language we use is important.

I'm asking, will there be claims of "This night we are all Shoppers" after the attack on the shopping centre.

I remember the truncated " libertié [Blue] et équalitié [White]" calls back in January but not fraternité [Red]. I don't know why it wasn't expressed  but it doesn't appear to fit gender-equality language so it wasn't used.
With Blue and White I don't know what national flag they were citing it wasn't the tricolour.

The present attack may be about the immediate current affairs but it's indiscriminate and that's murder.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Jonny2Times View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny2Times Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:24pm

Hope they are okay DM. I would say the network is mad busy at the moment. Keep us posted.
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:25pm

Thanks  for all your concern thats why I love this forum so much some great people.

They are fine flights cancelled staying over till tomorrow thank christ the are safe.

That's great news that they are safe
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:25pm

That's great news. As i said earlier on, mate of mine and his missus are there too so i've been worried sick.

Also the fact that i went to see Eagles of Death Metal on Tuesday in Dublin and there is now a hostage situation there. If my mate and his missus were at it because i told them to go i'd lose my mind 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

I find the irony in a band called Eagles of Death Metal having violence visited upon them. It's another reminder to me that the language we use is important.

I'm asking, will there be claims of "This night we are all Shoppers" after the attack on the shopping centre.

I remember the truncated " libertié [Blue] et équalitié [White]" calls back in January but not fraternité [Red]. I don't know why it wasn't expressed  but it doesn't appear to fit gender-equality language so it wasn't used.
With Blue and White I don't know what national flag they were citing it wasn't the tricolour.

The present attack may be about the immediate current affairs but it's indiscriminate and that's murder.

Then you're a fûcking gobsh*te if you think jokes related to the murder of 60+ plus people are funny/acceptable

Edited by Denis Irwin - 13 Nov 2015 at 11:27pm

ObserwatorPZPN View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ObserwatorPZPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:27pm
Can`t really see Euro 2016 to be a festival of joy and sportsmanship. They will definitely focus on air transport and providing maximym security for participating teams but will they do everything to protect ordinary fans gathering in tousands on the squares for example? Don`t think so. No country has resources to provide such level of protection. Even if security services/army/police from other country will help there is no way they leave the coutry without protection for a month so that help will be limited (plus language barrier). Not a good perspective :/
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

Well fellow forum members have family and friends in Paris at the moment so yourself and Sid can go f**k yourselves. Seriously, f**k off somewhere else.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:28pm
especially when it will more than likely top 100 by sunrise tomorrow. 

dickheads the pair of you. 
Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 11:29pm
This kind of thing has been on the cards for a long time but nothing was done to stop it. The British seem to have more control over what they're doing than the French.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 162>
  Share Topic