You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Terrorist attacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 162>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terrorist attacks
    Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:19pm
Number of people killed in a gun attack on bar in Paris. Also reports of a blast and gunfire in a bar near the Stade de France were Francs are playing Germany

Edited by Denis Irwin - 14 Nov 2015 at 12:48am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:41pm
Reports of as many as 18 dead
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:50pm
Crazy stuff
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:52pm
Reports of a hostage situation and that the explosion near the Stade de France was a suicide bomber.

Hollande was at the match and was moved immediately from the stadium

kopkid View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:53pm
Shocking stuff
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:56pm
Couldn't be arsed about the match now.

60 hostages taken in the concert hall
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:57pm
Awful stuff. It's only going to escalate more. France is months away from hosting the Euros and that's essentially putting a target on foreign citizens/diplomats.
Can see it being a massive security issue.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:58pm
27 confirmed dead now

d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:58pm
RIP. My God tonight this sounds grizzly.

You can bleat on that more people are killed in road accidents than in terrorist attacks like this in Europe but how many are foiled and bungled?

There are people living in Europe who want to obliterate Europe end of. Going to take some managing.

If your average French person is fair game for these lunatics to avenge their "brothers" deaths in Syria we are in a god awful place. Odds on the attackers being born and bred within 15 miles of the attacks.

I appreciate the attackers have not been revealed yet but i will eat my hungover pants in the centre circle on monday night if its not you know who

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 10:00pm
I would be seriously concerened about going there next summer
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 10:01pm
The stadium is under lock down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 10:04pm
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 10:06pm
26 dead now. Will probably rise. Absolutely shocking. RIP
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 10:06pm
Revenge for Jihad John ... But seems well planned out
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 10:12pm
Mate of mine is in Paris at the min, he's no idea as to what's been going on
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 10:16pm
f**king hell 40 dead - 100 hostages in a theatre . Its going to rise a hell of a lot more before the monring
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 10:18pm
There was a threat earlier in the German team hotel then this all carries on when the match is on, are they showing what they are capable of before the tournament next year

Its very frustrating being a Slob
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 10:18pm
One thing the hostages probably have going for them is the GIGN are probably one of the best Special Forces units in the world

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 162>
  Share Topic