You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nervousness Scale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 9:48pm
Sponsored Links

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 10:17pm
Back home, ready for a flight tomorrow enjoying a beer confident of a good result heading to Dublin. #ybig 🇮🇪
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 10:25pm
Around about a 3 at the minute buy know come kick off tomorrow it be alot higher especially with me having to watch it at home, really not a fan of missing games
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 10:29pm
Probably a 4 at the minute but by 6pm tomorrow that will be at least an 7 and by kick off probably a 9.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
An Tiobraideach View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote An Tiobraideach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 10:31pm
His last fond wish had been fulfilled to lie in his native land,and the wild waves roll in peace again on the lonely Banna Strand.
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 11:13pm
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 11:26pm
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change........on saying that, not the least bit nervous at the moment, but come tomorrow in work I'll be up the wall...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Pubes View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pubes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 11:28pm
Will change when team sheets are announced to 9.6
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 7:09am
Well going to be a long day , but hey I feel fine now as in early and put up a large Tri-colour on the wall over my desk , look will get into trouble for this but later on but at the moment I feel really happy Approve
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 7:17am
5 now. 9 come 7 o'clock
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 7:50am
7 at the moment! Going to be a long day in work
ZM10 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZM10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 8:26am
I am already at 5 this morning, and it will rise through the day. When they start to play the anthems I will be at 9. Additionally we play the first game at home and need to win.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:06am
I'm at a 2 at the moment.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:22am
Nerves - 3
Bad Feeling about tonight - 8

erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:28am

Not in the slightest bit worried or nervous
Extreme confidence in this team/management to do what needs to be done
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Midlands View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midlands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:33am
Struggling with me nerves this morning.... I can see the lads pulling together tonight though and getting an away goal - and me saying why couldn't you have done that against Scotland but not caring cos at least they've done it now and we will have everything to play for on Monday.

Failing that a repeat of Tallinn would be amazing #Believe #CYBIG
The Irishmans left foot is so cultured it could paint the Mona Lisa while enjoying a half time orange
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 9:49am
Not so much nervous really but looking forward to it but absolutely sickened with all the facebook posts from the ybiggers out there, the lucky shams Cry

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 10:00am
Just gone up to 5.... 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
  Share Topic